Author Topic: E sport mod  (Read 250 times)

OzFarm

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i want to develop something so as to add a leader board with points and rankings on my multi player server, is there an existing mod for this? 

St. Jimmy

I'm afraid that kind of modding isn't possible in this game. Would be nice if end race positions and stuff can be read from console or something and then you could just write that data somewhere.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

OzFarm

thanks for the reply ! thats exactly what i was hoping for, something others haven't got to install but just logs and sends race results to a third party database..  i guess it wouldn't be too hard to just screen shot race results and do it the old fashioned way.

sam223

I know of someone working on something to read post race results screenshot and then automatically create points on a database. Reading from server would be better though
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

OzFarm

oh thanks :) do you know if this person wants to keep their development work private or would be willing to share their project?