Author Topic: Name in Game :)  (Read 175 times)

MSPORTBMW

Just thought id check to see if my name was in the game credits as promised when i purchased the 'master blaster' tier when the game was in its very early development........And it is :)

Thanks bugbear

Daystar

Just thought id check to see if my name was in the game credits as promised when i purchased the 'master blaster' tier when the game was in its very early development........And it is :)

Thanks bugbear

Hey awesome, my middle name is Darren!  :)

MSPORTBMW

Hey Daystar......It seems we have more and more in common as time goes on......Remember the identical times on that track??

Hope your keeping well my friend.

Cheers

Daystar

Oh I know, kind of odd if you ask me hehe. but cool none the less somehow! and Thanks I am doing fine  :D
Hope you are too, Cheers bud!

Eraycer

Pretty Awesome, now I just can't wait to race against myself. lol Mines in there too, I think I chip in before it was even a game. It was called The Next Car Game back then. lol

MSPORTBMW

That's right Eraycer (next car game ) Same here, purchased it when i think it only had 1 or 2 tracks, it was so long ago.  I remember the original oval and derby arena, but cant remember anymore, but im sure ive missed 1 or 2.
I think it is a nice touch by bugbear to include names in the game credits for early access buyers. Our names will be there forever :)