Author Topic: Name in Game :)  (Read 867 times)

MSPORTBMW

Just thought id check to see if my name was in the game credits as promised when i purchased the 'master blaster' tier when the game was in its very early development........And it is :)

Thanks bugbear

Daystar

Just thought id check to see if my name was in the game credits as promised when i purchased the 'master blaster' tier when the game was in its very early development........And it is :)

Thanks bugbear

Hey awesome, my middle name is Darren!  :)

MSPORTBMW

Hey Daystar......It seems we have more and more in common as time goes on......Remember the identical times on that track??

Hope your keeping well my friend.

Cheers

Daystar

Oh I know, kind of odd if you ask me hehe. but cool none the less somehow! and Thanks I am doing fine  :D
Hope you are too, Cheers bud!

Eraycer

Pretty Awesome, now I just can't wait to race against myself. lol Mines in there too, I think I chip in before it was even a game. It was called The Next Car Game back then. lol

MSPORTBMW

That's right Eraycer (next car game ) Same here, purchased it when i think it only had 1 or 2 tracks, it was so long ago.  I remember the original oval and derby arena, but cant remember anymore, but im sure ive missed 1 or 2.
I think it is a nice touch by bugbear to include names in the game credits for early access buyers. Our names will be there forever :)

dave3d

Where do you see the names at?
Thanks.

Purple44

Go MISC > Credits.

I recorded the scrolling of names so I could slow it down or pause it.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

dave3d

Thanks Purple!

Cossiephil

nice, i checked and couldnt see mine :( gona have to check up on this and see what went wrong. i remember filling out the form. may have to do it again.
spec:

Intel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
Asus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming Edition 4096MB GDDR5
all in a Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Case with Hue+ lighting.
Razer Naga Hex -Wraith Edition Gamin
Logitec G910 Keyboard Corsai

Purple44

nice, i checked and couldnt see mine :( gona have to check up on this and see what went wrong. i remember filling out the form. may have to do it again.

You fill this form out before June 14 final release of Wreckfest:   http://community.bugbeargames.com/registername/

Did you use your proper first and last name? Not Purple Forty-four like I did ( this name did not make it into the credits  :P ). I don't know if Bugbear been adding new names to the credits since release. A Bugbear Dev have to answer that.

Can check this file:  \data\property\career\ai_names_general.txt

to see if your user name is in there. You will find Purple44 in this file.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:13:48 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

You fill this form out before June 14 final release of Wreckfest:   http://community.bugbeargames.com/registername/

Did you use your proper first and last name? Not Purple Forty-four like I did ( this name did not make it into the credits  :P ). I don't know if Bugbear been adding new names to the credits since release. A Bugbear Dev have to answer that.

Can check this file:  \data\property\career\ai_names_general.txt

to see if your user name is in there. You will find Purple44 in this file.

I didn't see my user name in the "ai_names_general.txt". I thought I registered so I tried re-registering and hopefully BB will add it.

dave3d

Mine isnt in that text file either.
Not my real name, nor Dave3d.
:(

And, my nanme is NOT in the list of thanks either.

Not sure if I got the tier that got my name in there or not though.
Although I thought Wrecker was higher than TeamMember?

Edit:
Nope, my tier wasnt high enough for the name.
But, I 'swear' I got the Boxed Wrecker tier?
Will we ever get a dvd of the game? Or is that not going to happen anymore since KS was cancelled?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 07:58:22 AM by dave3d »

St. Jimmy

Wrecker tier was second lowest. Also there was no boxed version AFAIK.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

dave3d

Yep, there was.
If you KS'ed it, then you can log into KS and see all the tiers.
I always went for the dvd versions, because I love having the game on disk.
But, I didnt get Carmageddon: Reincarnation dvd (nor ANYTHING else for that matter, and I did the $150 tier for them), nor did I get this Wreckfest dvd.
This is why I dont do KS or Early Access anymore. They promise the moon, then dont deliver on anything.