Author Topic: the banishing system  (Read 302 times)

guest110922

Hello,

The system of banishment in the servers online is not effective, in the majority of the cases, the votes are not enough numerous.
I think you have to revise this system, because there are tired idiots who do everything to annoy you and that have nothing to do apart from changing servers.

Can we have the title of admin or moderator to have the power to banish or kick?
guest110922, July 12, 2018, 09:03:06 PM Logged

• Purple44

Hello,

The system of banishment in the servers online is not effective, in the majority of the cases, the votes are not enough numerous.
    I think you have to revise this system, because there are tired idiots who do everything to annoy you and that have nothing to do apart from changing servers.

Can we have the title of admin or moderator to have the power to banish or kick?

Admins and moderators can be create by server operator. So the option is there.

Might try to get a hold of player putting up server and tell him you like be a Admin or Moderator or say so in chat window. Maybe server operator will read your message when read the log for his server.
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Got_ur_Sixx

How to you get the mod status to stick after the server restart??? I know how to add admins to my server config but there is no place for mods.