Author Topic: Server Commands & Options - For AI [Question]  (Read 159 times)

Stoney

Hi All,

Thanks to some of the useful guides to running servers on this forum I have been able to work out most things. Still learning however and as one of those 'crazy' folks who enjoy adding AI's to the mix in online crazyness, I wondered is there a server option for AI difficulty / level? When you run a server from your PC via in-game, there is an option for this, but in all the guides to server commands and configurations, I cannot see an option for AI difficulty..

Is there one that anyone knows of, and if so what are it's options? Additionally, if there are any hidden server options that are not previously documented, those would be nice too.

I have searched the forum extensively, but please forgive if this information is stairing me in the face!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:27:23 PM by Stoney »
getWrecked (Every Friday) @ WreckNET.co.uk

Stoney

71 views and no one knows anything? Hmmm.

Ok here's another one...

Does anyone know of any changes that have been made regarding starting grids online. A few weeks ago grids seemed to be totally and noticeablly random. Now, more and more we have noticed we start on the front row, usually in the same positions. Has the randomness gone?
getWrecked (Every Friday) @ WreckNET.co.uk