Author Topic: Russian version (Pyccka9 Bepcu9)  (Read 4970 times)

Connector

Forum trable russian language  :)

No coding ANSI 1251 in forum  :)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:47:12 PM by Connector »

deadmoroz14

Forum trable russian language  :)

No coding ANSI 1251 in forum  :)

So what? You don't need a russian language here (translit too).
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

Tonza

English here.

RacerBest

This is english forum. We Finnish people don't talk to the devs in Finnish either on these forums.

Connector

This is english forum. We Finnish people don't talk to the devs in Finnish either on these forums.
Tiedän sen hyvin! Haluatko kirjoittaa täällä omalla kielellä?
Admin does not understand the Simple Machines Forum, or does not want to support other languages???

Tonza

English here.
You do not like Russian?

When did i say i don't like Russian?
But we speak English here so everyone  can understand.

Connector

When did i say i don't like Russian?
When I said I did not understand? I can clearly see here English. I say that there is no support for ANSI 1258. Many Russian people want to develop details of the game, but do not know English.
But we speak English here so everyone  can understand.
I see and understand  :)
Tell me how to teach those who do not know English? :)

Connector

It would be easier to discuss the development of the native language on the developer's website. If there do not understand this, it is easier to create a localization for Russian to Russian site.

Let's close this forum.

deadmoroz14

A 9 XOTEJI BbIJIO}|{uTb PycckyIO BEPCuIO XEJIna no urpoMODy. 4To6bI noMO4 TAKuM KAK TbI JIOIIIAPAM  :) LOL
Keep calm, sugar.
Nobody needs a russian tutorial for modtools on the english-speaking forum. You know, some people have learned how to use google, so they can find needed info in another place.
Pa3Be HE rJIyno B 20 JIET ynpaIIIuBATb Pa3pa6oT4uka 3acyHyTb B urpy Pycckue MODEJIu? CaMoMy pa3o6paTbc9 u CDEJIATb Mo3roB HE xBATAET? He npoIIIe roTOBbIE HAPA6oTku npeDJIAraTb?
Would you kindly throw yourself in a bioreactor, sweetie?
Download UDK and make your game from scratch if you're SO smart.
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

RacerBest

Chatting with Russian in NFS World.  :)

Connector

Keep calm, sugar.
Are you a girl?
Nobody needs a russian tutorial for modtools on the english-speaking forum. You know, some people have learned how to use google, so they can find needed info in another place.
If you're not stupid, you know that in Russian on Google you will not find the right tool without viruses and describe its correct use. Most of the correct description belongs to the author, the developer.

A lot of young people are willing to do something myself, but can not do it because they do not know English.

And you sit here and you build smart-ass of himself. I have a few hours found the people who would like to develop details of the game, but they do not know English. But want to do it and do not know how.
Would you kindly throw yourself in a bioreactor, sweetie?
Download UDK and make your game from scratch if you're SO smart.
You're probably not enough knowledge. Who do you lay out a SDK?
Naive boy  :)
I myself possess knowledge of modding, I want to help others who are in need.

69Imperial

Aren't you supposed to be squatting on a street corner with your buds drinking cheap ass Vodka, Mr.Gopnik?
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Connector

I hope I will provide benefit to the community as a experienced nerd gamer
Who are you bring the benefit as a player?  :)

HE Tynu BAH9  :)

deadmoroz14

If you're not stupid, you know that in Russian on Google you will not find the right tool without viruses and describe its correct use. Most of the correct description belongs to the author, the developer.
Lol. Actually, if you're not stupid, you will find what you need, even w/o trojans and other stuff.
Share your tutorial in another place, f.e. gamedev.ru. That's an appropriate place for your article.
A lot of young people are willing to do something myself, but can not do it because they do not know English.
If they don't know english, how could they end up on the english-speaking forum?
And you sit here and you build smart-ass of himself. I have a few hours found the people who would like to develop details of the game, but they do not know English. But want to do it and do not know how.
They will have to learn english. Nearly all documentation/tutorials/FAQs is written in english. There is no other way. And what you are doing is just a waste of time. Sorry, brah
You're probably not enough knowledge. Who do you lay out a SDK?
Naive boy  :)
I myself possess knowledge of modding, I want to help others who are in need.
You think I'm that stupid? Hell no. I was talking about a concrete example of SDK. UDK - Unreal Development Kit. It provides a very good graphics core, physics and other stuff. Moreover, it is free for non-commercial use. That's whay I've mentioned it.
Who are you bring the benefit as a player?  :)
I can provide a feedback for developers. Have you heard about that kind of activity?
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950