Author Topic: Russian version (Pyccka9 Bepcu9)  (Read 4971 times)

Connector

Aren't you supposed to be squatting on a street corner with your buds drinking cheap ass Vodka, Mr.Gopnik?

You have such things happen? I'm sorry but I apparently did not live there. I do not drink alcohol.

69Imperial

Aren't you supposed to be squatting on a street corner with your buds drinking cheap ass Vodka, Mr.Gopnik?

You have such things happen? I'm sorry but I apparently did not live there. I do not drink alcohol.
>Russian
>doesn't drink booze
Riiiiiiiight. You at least wear tracksuits and squat.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Connector

Lol. Actually, if you're not stupid, you will find what you need, even w/o trojans and other stuff.
Share your tutorial in another place, f.e. gamedev.ru. That's an appropriate place for your article.
So I thought it would be easier to buy a domain and do a Russian.
If they don't know english, how could they end up on the english-speaking forum?
Advertising game developer in the game, makes Web-site developer, who he knows better about the game! If you noticed, it is written everywhere BUGBEAR
They will have to learn english. Nearly all documentation/tutorials/FAQs is written in english. There is no other way. And what you are doing is just a waste of time. Sorry, brah
I do not think so. The same thing I did for Half-life, Counter-Strike, WOW  and other games. And there I wrote in Russian. Many people helped more people started to show interest in these games anymore. And remember to be some English terms used by the game engine. And no need to learn all the English.
You think I'm that stupid? Hell no. I was talking about a concrete example of SDK. UDK - Unreal Development Kit. It provides a very good graphics core, physics and other stuff. Moreover, it is free for non-commercial use. That's whay I've mentioned it.
:) Why do I need Unreal Development Kit?  :) :) :)
I say that SDK of FlatOut Ultimate Carnage nobody will lay out on a platter  :)
And where does the Unreal Development Kit? :)
I can provide a feedback for developers. Have you heard about that kind of activity?
:) :) :) You have killed me
You can provide a feedback for developers. Because you're the best player in FlatOut Ultimate Carnage? :)
I do not mind.

Connector

>Russian
>doesn't drink booze

:)

In each country, they drink alcohol. In every country there are people with no fixed abode. But these people are few.
Maybe you have other ideas about Russia? Why should I drink alcohol? :)

deadmoroz14

So I thought it would be easier to buy a domain and do a Russian.
Yes.
Advertising game developer in the game, makes Web-site developer, who he knows better about the game! If you noticed, it is written everywhere BUGBEAR
Come on. If guys are interested in modding, they will end up on ModDB or smth like that. There will be a lot more people who "in" modding and who can help them.
I do not think so. The same thing I did for Half-life, Counter-Strike, WOW  and other games. And there I wrote in Russian. Many people helped more people started to show interest in these games anymore. And remember to be some English terms used by the game engine. And no need to learn all the English.
Anyway, by posting here a guide on russian you just like "Hey ppl! I don't give a sh*t on all of you and the forum rules and whatever". And if you will, there of course will be a russian guys talking not in english.
Do you like being discussed behind your back? Most of the users will feel uncomfortable, because they will not know what "these russians" are talking about.
:) Why do I need Unreal Development Kit?  :) :) :)
I say that SDK of FlatOut Ultimate Carnage nobody will lay out on a platter  :)
And where does the Unreal Development Kit? :)
I'd say that you should carefully read my post.
:) :) :) You have killed me
You can provide a feedback for developers. Because you're the best player in FlatOut Ultimate Carnage? :)
I do not mind.
You're going off-topic.
Trying to pick holes in my posts doesn't make you a winner. It only shows your lack of manners
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

Connector

It's hard to talk to someone not versed game development. :)
Bugbear Game Engine - a game engine developed by Finnish Bugbear Entertainment and is used in racing games of their own orientation.

Unreal Developer's Kit  for Unreal Engine!!!

Why are you offering me this? As a forum for FlatOut Ultimate Carnage.
Unreal Developer's Kit will not help in dealing with FlatOut Ultimate Carnage :) :)

Some developers Bugbear Entertainment would like to share tools for easy development, but it is forbidden! They can not afford to do it. So you have to make small achievements and share their work with others.

I have some knowledge of FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, which is hard to do, to find himself.

I'm not trying to beat you here, I do not need it. If you think this is a battle, your right, you can close the dispute. You have won! :)

deadmoroz14

It's hard to talk to someone not versed game development. :)
Bugbear Game Engine - a game engine developed by Finnish Bugbear Entertainment and is used in racing games of their own orientation.

Unreal Developer's Kit  for Unreal Engine!!!

Why are you offering me this? As a forum for FlatOut Ultimate Carnage.
Unreal Developer's Kit will not help in dealing with FlatOut Ultimate Carnage :) :)
Dude, you just misunderstood my irony about making a game from scratch
I know that FOUC use its own engine :)

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your guide/tutorial and other stuff in russian, but not here. *Retiring from tread*
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:48:22 AM by deadmoroz14 »
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

69Imperial

>Russian
>doesn't drink booze

:)

In each country, they drink alcohol. In every country there are people with no fixed abode. But these people are few.
Maybe you have other ideas about Russia? Why should I drink alcohol? :)
You most definitely have a pirated OS and game.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Mopower

I don't really want to ask, because I'm already 90% sure these guys want to take the game, and ignore the copyrights and just download it and spread it illegally. I mean, it's about 50% likely
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Connector

I don't really want to ask, because I'm already 90% sure these guys want to take the game, and ignore the copyrights and just download it and spread it illegally. I mean, it's about 50% likely
Not quite the way you think. Game hacked to study and add a new game content. It makes no sense to disassemble the old and sell copies. The game can not always be popular! When it loses its interest. And when the developer gets the final cash income from the game, he can no longer sell. The game is played and thrown out. There are people who appreciate the work of developers and continue their activities. And a lot of players like the new idea in the old game 2008.

Remember the game Half life was created in 1998. Somehow became available the source code of the game. Now in 2013 and the game engine, Half Life is now popular, thanks to the developers of mods.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:41:06 AM by Connector »

Connector

You have all the licensed products, as they get older you throw out. And buy a new licensed products with new problems and expensive prices.

I extend life to old products and do not know the problem :)

69Imperial

You have all the licensed products, as they get older you throw out. And buy a new licensed products with new problems and expensive prices.

I extend life to old products and do not know the problem :)
You calling me a conformist, Chiki Briki Iv Damke McGee? I run XP and play Interstate '76 from time to time.
Plus-you completely dodged the question. Do you have a pirated OS and pirated copy of Flatout UC-yes or no.
Fucking typical Russian.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:02:19 AM by 69Imperial »

Connector

You calling me a conformist, Chiki Briki Iv Damke McGee? I run XP and play Interstate '76 from time to time.
Plus-you completely dodged the question. Do you have a pirated OS and pirated copy of Flatout UC-yes or no.
Fucking typical Russian.

Blah, blah, blah vapid conversation.
YES I have a pirated version of the OS XP sp2 and Flatout UC.
I do not sell and do not distribute!
I took a clean OS XP and integrated drivers for new devices, and make disc for me.
In Russian Microsoft company no support for XP. Why pay if you do not want to support?
Why should I buy Win7, Win8 if they do not work consistently with the programs? Why make problems for yourself?
Why Microsoft does not continue to improve XP? Because it is not profitable, and little money. So I made my choice.

Flatout UC - old game, I think for the development of new ideas in the old game does not require a license.  I do not take money for my ideas and development.
In its original form the game is not like, do not want to play. I have to throw it?

For example I like to play Red Alert 2 and a lot of people in Russia to play it.
I have to find a company Westwood Studios, which does not exist and buy a CD with the old game? And join a server that does not exist.
If not pirated versions, then the game will die in its original form.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:57:07 AM by Connector »

Mopower

YES I have a pirated version of the OS XP sp2 and Flatout UC.

Enough said,

but really? You couldn't pay the $5 on Amazon for the PC version of this? ...

Really?
i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Joonas Laakso

I'm going to just lock this thread.

We will not tolerate any more discussion of software piracy.
We will not tolerate any more bashing of nationalities.