Author Topic: Euro Three Way Multiclass Endurance!  (Read 688 times)

BrianUK

It's time for the next multiclass endurance!

This time, it's three cars that are from the same region, in the three main classes, A, B, and C. For A class, it'll be the unhinged Boomer RS. B class, you'll get the calmer Boomer. C class, you'll have the gentle Killerbee.

This is also the first time we are using a mod track, which was specially made by PsychOXRat.

There will be 6 A class cars, 7 B class cars, and 10 C class cars at maximum, with a space reserved for a streamer to spectate. In the event we have no-one spectating, the space will be added to B class.

The Important Details:
Date - Sunday 5th of August 2018
Start Time - Practice - 6:00pm GMT/7:00pm BST
Start Time - Race - 7:00pm GMT/8:00pm BST
Car A - Boomer RS A300
Car B - Boomer B200
Car C - Killerbee C145
Track - Pinehills Raceway Alt Route Long <-- Click to go to the Workshop
Approximate Run Time - 75-90 Minutes
Laps - 60
Damage - Realistic

Rules & Guidelines
No Intentional Contact - this is a long race, so this is more important than ever. As I said before, no-one wants a limping car for the majority, or even half, of the race.
Lapped Cars - please hold your line. A car moving in a straight line is easier to pass than one swerving over to one side of the road. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Drivers Lapping Others - if you catch a car who is to be lapped on a bend, please allow the driver to exit the turn before attempting to pass, unless there is ample room to do so. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Resetting - we will be using the new settings, which we will set at 5 seconds. Drivers coming to a stuck/upside down car that is on the racetrack, please path your way around it.
Keep Calm - you have 60 laps to race through, and it will not be won on the first corner of the first lap. Please be courteous and careful when navigating the first two bends on the first lap. There is no rush, you have plenty of time to catch the guys over which you have a speed advantage.
Carry On - crashes and accidents happen, and if it does happen on lap 24, the race is still far from over. Pick yourself up, carry on and report any grievances to me at the end of the race. Don't take revenge, it's not worth it.

Discord:
Be aware that everyone who wants to join the endurance should be in Discord - you are not obligated to speak, however it'll be helpful for if we need to relay information during the race. We had a good laugh in voice last week though, so it's definitely encouraged.

Confirmed Drivers - A Class:
01. Brian
02. BenDover
03. SebWizter_Tv
04. Sandmann
05. Laahhm
06. FabiEnz

Confirmed Drivers - B Class:
01. Frisker
02. PsychOXRat
03. Kevan™
04. Neio
05. object61
06. BullshitOlsen
07. Caley19

Confirmed Drivers - C Class:
01. BigPoppa_C
02. Renimi
03. Pateffs
04. Bob Loblaw
05. CrashsTestsFr
06. daaim
07. revoasd
08. xDanneboy
09. Jim
10. Finsku

Streamer:

Reserve/Undecided:
01. BulleN
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:11:49 PM by BrianUK »

Frisker

Yay! Maybe this time I'll manage to finish. Since I don't like the Killerbee, I'll probably take b-class.

Edit. Just tested the track with B-class Boomer, and it feels great. The track is great aswell, so sign me up in class B please.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:23:30 PM by Frisker »

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

BrianUK

Updated the entries list.

BrianUK

We've now got a practice server open to all those participating so you can get a feel for the track along with the standard effects of latency. Join the Discord and we'll give you the password.

Caley19

I'm in - B Class
Also known as John Blackhills.

BenDover

We've now got a practice server open to all those participating so you can get a feel for the track along with the standard effects of latency. Join the Discord and we'll give you the password.

What we mean with this is that we have a special role for event drivers with a chat there we can put out information they should only know so there are not any trollers etc to greif the server.

Even if you dont wanna be in the event but want too play/practise on the server you can contact me, Brian, Poppa, Rat or Sandmann for the password as long you are aware of the rules :)

Our discord: https://discord.gg/GkVHAHC
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

CrashsTestsFr

I'm interested for a class C entry =)
https://www.crashs-tests.fr
Windows 10 / i7-4790K 4Ghz / nVidia 1080 GTX / 16GB  Xbox One pad / G27 / T500RS
Oculus DK2 & CV1

FabiEnz

I'm in - B Class
Ahh you was ist :D Joke, i am ok with class C :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

Caley19

I'm in - B Class
Hahah, too late mate :P Don't worry C Class is also nice, at the end the final position don't mean as much as position in your class. See ya on track! :)
Also known as John Blackhills.

FabiEnz

I'm in - B Class
Hahah, too late mate :P Don't worry C Class is also nice, at the end the final position don't mean as much as position in your class. See ya on track! :)

Yes you are right, see you later!

FabiEnz

Is one free again for class A? If so, I would like to swap ..  :D

BrianUK

Yep, you can have the last A class. :)

FabiEnz

Yep, you can have the last A class. :)

Great! :)

Daystar

So who won it? and did anyone make a video of the race?

St. Jimmy

So who won it? and did anyone make a video of the race?
Postponed because of thunderstorms.

Is this even this Sunday? I can be added in reserve if so (or in any class if there are any spots left).
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR