Author Topic: Game Will Not Launch  (Read 67 times)

jeremyRockit

I bought Wreckfest 2 weeks ago and I also downloaded the Sneak Peek 2.0 and the Santa game. Unfortunately, I’ve only been able to get the Sneak Peek to work. The game itself will not launch and the Santa game won’t either. I have included the -disable_mods command line, tried doing -setup in command line, deleted mod file, went into the DirectX files and did the update, power off entire system (modem included), uninstall and reinstall, and have emailed support twice. I have Windows 10, i7-6700, GTX1080, and 16GB RAM to operate the game, which should be more than enough. I can submit the DxDiag file to a developer’s email if I knew it was the right one, as I’ve not received any responses to the two emails I sent 2.5 weeks ago.

I REALLY want to play this game but my only other option now is to ask for a refund.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Jeremy

St. Jimmy

Hmm if the Santa doesn't work, then you might be missing something from your computer. Doing Windows reset could help. Win10 might have done something odd.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

jeremyRockit

What do you mean by windows reset?

jeremyRockit

Hmm if the Santa doesn't work, then you might be missing something from your computer. Doing Windows reset could help. Win10 might have done something odd.

You’ll have to forgive my ignorance, I don’t have to troubleshoot computers often. The Windows Reset worked!!!! Thank you SO much!! I’ve already played for 8 hours according to steam since Saturday! This game is so much fun!!

Thank you again!

Jeremy