Author Topic: PRE ORDER QUESTION  (Read 179 times)

Cleaverrrr

So I preordered the game on steam and then shortly realized my PC was a POS and I was fine with that because when I preordered (over a year ago) it said that the console version would be free of charge (if released), which is what I was initially excited about.
So my question is, how do we access that console version, I know it's not out yet but I loved the game so much i dont want to waste any time when it is released.
Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks ,
CLEAVERRRR

sam223

So I preordered the game on steam and then shortly realized my PC was a POS and I was fine with that because when I preordered (over a year ago) it said that the console version would be free of charge (if released), which is what I was initially excited about.
So my question is, how do we access that console version, I know it's not out yet but I loved the game so much i dont want to waste any time when it is released.

Thanks ,
CLEAVERRRR

You only get the console version if you bought the tier from bugbear which came with both games (pc+console)

If you bought on steam it wasn't a pre order,you bought only the pc version during development. I.e pay now>play now>game will become final version later
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Purple44

Thanks ,
CLEAVERRRR

There was talk of releasing a beta version for the consoles before final release. But from what I have seen Janne post, Bugbear rethinking releasing a beta version. It would take away time needed to finish final console versions.

The console versions are being worked on as we speak, but like said, beta is unconfirmed - chiefly because doing something like that will take time and it will push back the final release by months, not sure it's desirable.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Cleaverrrr

You only get the console version if you bought the tier from bugbear which came with both games (pc+console)

If you bought on steam it wasn't a pre order,you bought only the pc version during development. I.e pay now>play now>game will become final version later

But at the time when I went to the wreckfest site, and clicked digital deluxe (which included the console version) it just sent me to steam link.

sam223

But at the time when I went to the wreckfest site, and clicked digital deluxe (which included the console version) it just sent me to steam link.
Yea you got redirected and bought through steam (who dont sell or handle console games).
They're on holiday at the minute still i believe,but if you send them an email explaining the situation, hopefully they can help resolve the issue when they get back.

support@bugbeargames.com

BTW if you played less than 2 hours on steam,and bought less than 2 weeks ago you can get a full refund,no questions asked (through steam refund)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:07:43 AM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Purple44

I confuse now, you did not buy Wreckfest through Bugbear site, where there was an offer to buy PC and console versions, instead Bugbear web page sent you to the Steam Wreckfest page? And that where you bought Wreckfest, through Steam?

If so, you will not get console version.

When publisher THQ came on broad, you could not buy Wreckfest through the web page, it would send you to the Steam Wreckfest page.

But there was a Stuntfest page that still work until we got close to final release date of June 14:

I'm not seeing an option to buy a member pack only an update log for stuntfest.

You are right. Seem with the release of final version of Wreckfest, the Stuntfest, PC Wreckfest and a console version of Wreckfest for $70 deal is no more.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel