Author Topic: Default Visual Part Does not Exist :-[  (Read 255 times)

BloodBrother

Hi,

I run Wreckfest for the first time since Junary 2018 & with my save of the early acces.

I can acces all my vehicles except my RoadSlayer GT : when i hit the car in the vehicles list, i have an error:

Default Visual Part Does not Exist :data\vehicle\06_american\art\spoiler_rear_0.vhcl

Is there a way to fix this Issue ?

Thanks !

Purple44

I would try verifying your Wreckfest files:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

BloodBrother

I'have aready do this ; it not fix my issue.  :'(

Purple44

You running game stock? No mods loaded that could be messing with the files?

Have you gone to that folder on hard drive, do you see the spoiler_rear_0.vhcl file there?

data\vehicle\06_american\art\spoiler_rear_0.vhcl

I have not finish career mode to unlock the RoadSlayer GT, can't verify if this a bug with Wreckfest. Anybody have the RoadSlayer GT and car loads just fine?

I do wonder if you picked a custom spoiler and that what trigger the crashing of RoadSlayer GT?

Hmmm, I just took a look. Something not right here. The car folder for the RoadSlayer GT is:

data\vehicle\06_american_01\art\spoiler_rear_0.vhc

The data\vehicle\06_american_01 folder is for the stock RoadSlayer and this the file you will find there:

data\vehicle\06_american\art\spoiler_rear_c_0.vhc

So your Wreckfest is looking in the wrong spot for spoiler_rear_0.vhc file. Could copy over the spoiler_rear_0.vhc file to the data\vehicle\06_american\art\. This should stop the error and load car, maybe.

But you should not have do this, something not right here and doing this will make your game modded, so can not go online.  :(   I wonder if the file that tracks what parts you got on each car got the path wrong?

If you do copy over the spoiler_rear_0.vhc file and the RoadSlayer GT now loads without error, might change to a different spoiler, then exit Wreckfest, then delete the copied over spoiler_rear_0.vhc file you put in stock RoadSlayer GT car folder: data\vehicle\06_american\art\.

Then start Wreckfest and see if RoadSlayer GT will load without error. If it does, then you be back to stock.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

BloodBrother

Thanks Very Much For Reply !

I Will try this this evening !

BloodBrother

it doesn't work  :'(

I will start again from the beginning...