Author Topic: Adding Sprint Cars  (Read 255 times)

AllCakeNoLie

Hello all!

Basically I believe that Wreckfest has the right style/gameplay to suit to a style of dirt track car popular here in PA and other parts of the US/world. They're called "Sprint Cars". Some of you may have seen "midgets" which are these open-wheeled, wedge shaped cars, and sprint cars are very much alike, however they feature a large top wing, and a smaller wing on the front. You can find examples of said cars here - .

I think that these cars on oval dirt tracks would be an awesome addition to the game, and thanks for reading!

KillerAJD

I posted this in the modding section, but I am trying my hand at vehicle modding (I've already made a few ovals and released them on the Workshop, go check 'em out!). I love me some sprint cars! So I've started on one.

I have no idea if I will finish this, as I have no idea what I'm doing, haha, but I have at least gotten something to drive on the track (not too hard using the example files, but still, it's a start!). It's jaaahhhaannnkkkyy with a capital J, but still.

The Very End

Looks fun ;)
Also, if / when doing US cars, maybe a Nascar would be preferable? I see people asking for it all the time in various topics and in my mod(s), and while I do not have the skills or time to do it - maybe you would give it a go?

Zethsquatch

I fully support any and all dirt ovals and dirt race cars of all styles in Wreckfest lol

Heddly

Sprint cars get thumbs up here, my local track is Lawrenceburg Speedway, Indiana. They also race on asphalt at other tracks

iRacing Eldora Speedway
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:42:44 AM by Heddly »
I7-2.9 Ghz 8GB, Radeon R9 200 4GB   http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/addons

AllCakeNoLie

Hey u/Heddly, Port Royal/Lincoln/William's Grove PA send our regards!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that'd like to see this happen!