Author Topic: Any suggestions? Let's hear them!  (Read 3274 times)

dbs213

Can we get car sorting? I know we don't have 500 cars to collect in this game; but it would be nice to sort cars by performance points, region, body type, and etc.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

londoner

1 - Replay - Savable to assist with leagues
2 - result files
3 - Grid positions - admin only
4 - Admin only in game chat - meaning only admin can chat in game during leagues
5 - Admin only - in game radio - admin to link music files / playlists
6 - Admin only - STOP THE RACE - for false restarts etc
7 - Admin only - add rolling start laps to race
8 - Modders Awards - We have lots of talented people working on mods, vehicles, tracks etc
9 - Server Awards - awarded for hours/ users on them
10 - Cross-platform gaming when release is on console ( you did say no matter how big lol)
11 - Performance - verifying is long for some despite pc set up

Purple44

11 - Performance - verifying is long for some despite pc set up

Some days, verify files when I go online, goes fast. Some days, it goes slow. And I have a i7 8700 CPU.

I'm thinking something slowing down the connection to verify files online, when it happens.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

londoner

Clickable links on server lobby and in game server messages, so we can link our discords and rules / websites please

Heddly

I'd like to see the tracks selected by type: Derby, Race, Modded,etc so you do not have to scroll through so many tracks, especially with modded tracks loaded.

Bwoahh

i think it might've been mentioned before, but i'd like to see like a "Destruction Racing" mode which is basically like the team mode we have now, only it's all against all.

barnett71

A few ideas I have and ive only been playing the game 10+ hours

- Make Expert AI much tougher drive against, they are too easy at the minute (or have all the cars a similar level)

- Fully customisable cars (any decals, paintjobs from any car you've bought or unlocked can be put on any car)

- Multiplayer leagues (so like the single player where you have 4 or 5 races and you gain points but each racer has same level car and each player has to put in X amount of credits... these credits then get paid out to top 10 racers)

- track desinger

- special replays (best slam, best pass, close call etc)

- dedicated first person, no assists, one type of car etc. servers (I only play in first person and feel disadvantaged on some races)

- add more filters to photo mode

- ability to have own music playing in menu and in game

- daily and weekly challenges in multiplayer (once complete you get a spin of a wheel or something where you can win COMMON, RARE, EPIC skins, wheels, props etc)

now i know ive only been playing 10+ hours but I can see myself getting bored of this game pretty quick :(

TPEHAK

My suggestion is to make cross platform multiplayer when condole version of Wreckfest will have been released. PC, PS4 and XBox One can play together. Of course you can pick in server browser filter on consoles if you want to play console only servers or cross platform servers. Some console players still can be afraid to play cross platform multiplayer because of PC cheaters so they can still play console only servers if they want to. Another people can play together.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:53:04 AM by TPEHAK »
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

londoner

Hi there, how about a feature to load the mods you want before starting the game and then it restarting etc

Purple44

Hi there, how about a feature to load the mods you want before starting the game and then it restarting etc

If mods enabled when exiting Wreckfest, those mods will still be enabled.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

Associate modlist.mods with bagedit and put a shortcut to modlist.mods on your desktop.

Click on the shortcut to open bagedit and adjust sliders next to mods you want to enable or disable. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled.

save and close bagedit, then when you open Wreckfest, it will open with the mods you enabled.

See attachment.
Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Janne Suur-Näkki

That's very clever, nice.