Author Topic: Screen Stuttering  (Read 166 times)

codyh12345

So I dont have a video from my own PC doing this but it is doing the same thing as can be seen in this livestream by Jeff Favignano.

So the screen is fine for a few seconds then glitches.... then its fine for a few seconds then glitches... it does this over and over and over.  I hate to say it but its hard to race when the screen jumps every 3 or 4 seconds... just messes with your mind too much.  Thanks!

St. Jimmy

Bad vsync or running bit lower fps than the monitors refresh rate?
I've seen something bit like that if the fps is around 50 (bit below mu 60Hz refresh rate). Though not sure if recording can catch that or is it just the monitor.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

codyh12345

Bad vsync or running bit lower fps than the monitors refresh rate?
I've seen something bit like that if the fps is around 50 (bit below mu 60Hz refresh rate). Though not sure if recording can catch that or is it just the monitor.

Nope I dont think so.... i've changed nothing and have this stutter now.  Seeing it on Jeff's stream made me think it has to be the game since its doing the exact same thing and Jeff has a super beefy PC.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Did the stuttering appear all of a sudden? What kind of system specs do you have?