Author Topic: Is the developement of this game dead  (Read 353 times)

SpruceMoosey

Cos it seems like this game is dead.

No effort being put it,  no players.  no sales.

The game will be redundant soon. 

DOO SOMETHING

The Very End

The work is still happening, both on making the console version ready, but also the main game. I would not be surprised if we hear more news about this in not a too distant future. Bugbear will let us know when they are ready / more to show.
You can see the internal updates (between devs and Steam) here: https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/, backing up my claim above.

Purple44

I think there a good chance to see some kind of update for the PC version before year end.

Plenty of players online during the weekend still. I still getting 5-7 hours sessions on a Saturday night.  :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

DOO SOMETHING

Do you even read bro?

They've been working on the console versions. Those will come out before pc gets any major update I'm willing to bet.
Go BIG or go home!

Purple44

DOO SOMETHING

Do you even read bro?

They've been working on the console versions. Those will come out before pc gets any major update I'm willing to bet.

I sure hope we don't have wait until console versions get release some time next year.

There bug fixes Bugbear has done, that we are waiting for on the PC side.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

GittyRivers

Yeah, is a drag waiting for the update Spruce, but I have come up with a plan. At level 87 I have taken off all the train wheels and going level 100 and I have now 432044 in-game credit. I gotta feeling is going to be expensive to buy cars or parts or whatever, so while you wait may as well start collecting some game credits and practice a lot. Whenever I take a break from this game to play another I drop down way down in leaderboards, not like I'm so great I am in the top 10,000 LOL, but the point is the same. I know how you feel as I look 2 three times a day at the forums to see what's new... So good luck keep the faith.
Keep the shinny side up peeps, and race until the wheels fall off.

AUS_Novak

Rookie numbers, I was level 87 when they upgraded the level from 50 and have close to 1,000,000 credits  8)

A lot more lads have much more who play comp and put real hours in.

I'm with Mr Moose, the game would be great with more players and more attention, but $$$ is in console release for sure.
Novak was taken, but I am the fast Novak

www.twitch.tv/aus_novak

GittyRivers

JannesBB developer speaks of an update coming here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/1751232561613367754/
Oh for sure I'm a rookie, I was trying to be funny about, meaning the top of 10,000 starting with 10,000 or something to that effect. Rock on to update soon whoop
Keep the shinny side up peeps, and race until the wheels fall off.