Author Topic: Server operators, how often do you reboot your online server?  (Read 477 times)

GittyRivers

I just check online and still no US official servers. Has THQ decided to permanently take down the US official servers?

There 6 EU official servers in the server list.

Can anybody report back if the EU EU official servers have steering lag too, even with good PING? Or are the EU official servers running just fine?

I just ran a test1 lap each server, yes now 6 server EU  I also did not find a US server my list was 165 servers
 I'm in Oregon my steam download is Seattle, so server # 1 & 2   give me ping 180+ looks good but driving issues to high for me. ( I prefer ping 30-70 ping)
 3,4,5,6 ran well with 150+ping no issues. (surprised the ping high for me ) Only AI's in there with me.  Also, just a side note while I am here, a steam user posted about a server having a realistic car damage being new, no not new as I have been playing a server last 4 months has realistic damage, that server also has AI's of all classes, might be the reason.
Keep the shinny side up peeps, and race until the wheels fall off.

Purple44

I see now that US official server #2 east is up, but #1 and #3 ( #3 where I'm an admin ) west servers are still down.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

GittyRivers

#3 US West is up now gives me 150+ ping little issues making drive a job only drove with AI's
#2 US East up with 80+ ping for me a decent ride and only AI's
can't see US #1 there at all
Keep the shinny side up peeps, and race until the wheels fall off.

Purple44

I still only see US official server #2 east in server list. No #3 or#1 just now.

Purple44

Today found the Official US #3 server back up.  But I still see the test message I change message too last week before server disappeared:

So not sure if server actually got rebooted, but must of.

I did a test with my own dedicated server and join the lobby, change server message with /massage command to just test. Then went to my console and type /restart to restart my server and after reboot, the message change back to the stock message I had.

So my test message in Official US #3 server should of change back to THQ welcome message if server was rebooted, right?