Author Topic: throw a santa track testing  (Read 159 times)

tolliverj

ok i got the throw a santa map to work with the current build of the game but touching any part of the top part of the platforms will crash the game

tolliverj

so close though

tolliverj

the presents work to but busting to many of them will also crash the game

tolliverj

FUN if it didn't crash!

tolliverj

but before the game starts the vehicle spawns on top of the road but when the game actually starts going on it will crash makes no sense.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 02:35:33 AM by tolliverj »

The Very End

Hard to say what is going on here, but most likely it is due to old coding / objects that are not compatible with latest version. Some patches ago I also ported over the track, and it seemed to work fine, but then again - things have changed since then.
As a test it probably would be best to create new AI sectors and startpoints, to see if that solves it? But most likely it is due to object or triggers / dynamic files somehow, making it quite hard if not impossible to get it working in latest version of game (without having the possibility to export the track again).

tolliverj

I might rip the models of the ramp and the platform and export it to blender but is it possible export blender .obj files back into .scne file?

tolliverj

I would need help adding collision back on to the object once in blender aswell

The Very End

If you export from blender with with the exporter script it will be as a needed scne file. To get collision on the object one must give it he custom property col = true , then collision will follow the vertices of the model.

tolliverj

when ever i try to download the .BGO3 exporter it takes me to a random span sight and don't go further cause i don't want a virus.

The Very End

Hmm, maybe the download link is broken then. Sadly I never used it and thus not downloaded it - maybe someone reading here could re-upload it?