Author Topic: Drip Feeding Information is the Key to raise the profile of the NEXTCARGAME  (Read 1571 times)

Lipstickpaddy

The crowdfunding game Star Citizen has surpassed $23million.  In my opinion this is due to two things. 

One is constant feed to the community, which gives fans the opportunity to advertise the game to our friends.

Second is the buyables they announce, e.g. T-shirts, mousepads, in game cosmetics.

I recommend more screenshots and ingame footage, even if it is pre-alpha.  Gamers know the difference these days and the more crumbs we feed on the more likely the game will be promoted.

Finally the more info you release the more feed you give to gaming websites to share news.  Gaming news is mostly thin on the ground these days.  A new trailer will be promoted for sure, even screen shots.

Therefore, start releasing things to excite the crowd, and watch the pre-orders rise when the word goes around.

The gamin community at large should be talking about this game, but with not much to go on that isn't new, the ball has been dropped.

It's a win, win for everyone, so pull some rabbits out of you rather fine hat!

Usmovers_02

I agree with everything you said and would like to add to it: NCG absolutely NEEDS a name!! It's going to confuse people when the name switches from NCG to it's official name.

WolfSkyline

+1 on this one i must say
R.I.P Mathilde <3

Majatek

If there were Bugbear and NCG merchandise (such as model cars!), I'd totally waste my money on that kind of stuff like a dumb consumer - all of course hoping that my money will most likely end up funding their projects.

Unfortunately I don't think that it is within their budget to do so, however.
YouTube - Twitter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbRnpxjmm8

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Purple44

I want the kickstarter t-shirt Bugbear plan to make. Wore my GRID 1 t-shirt until I wore it out.

If Bugbear offer them on their webpage or Steam, I will order me a shirt or 2.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Anarchy_Blues

Won't do much good until they get a proper title. I mean who wants a T-shirt that says "NEXT CAR GAME".

Majatek

That's implying that they have to use the title "Next Car Game" for the merchandise.

They could just as easily have a sweet graphic plastered over a black t-shirt of the crashed and dented Bugbear branded car on the front. They don't absolutely have to use the NCG moniker anywhere. The Bugbear logo and their company name would suffice.
YouTube - Twitter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbRnpxjmm8

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

Purple44

I could go with this image on a T-shirt, along with the Bugbear logo:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel