Author Topic: (MOD) All Vehicles  (Read 18336 times)

sewer56lol

Preview

What it does do :
Code: [Select]
-Enables Instant Replay Hidden Mode
-Enables ALL EXISTING CARS across Stunt Events
-Enables ALL EXISTING CARS across Derby Events
-Enables ALL EXISTING CARS across Race Events
-Enables ALL EXISTING CARS across Flatout Mode.
-Minor code modifications for online play.

What it does NOT do :
-It should not allow you to play with Legitimate players.
Warnings/Errors/Notes
- Any Movering over any Special cars eg. XXXXX's Terrator exclusive to FOUC will crash the game
- Online Play has been partially implemented, it however will reset your car to Chili though.
- For online play you should only be able to join people who are using the mod.
- Using cars you shouldn't in Flatout mode will give you a runtime error

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?9714giywtxi9ivt

duck74

What do I need to extract a .bfs file? and where do I extract it too?
GTX 970
Intel I7 4770k
Asus Z87-pro
16GB RAM

And I couldn't hit 60 fps on ultra XD

X

What do I need to extract a .bfs file? and where do I extract it too?

You do not extract a .bfs, as it's the file used in game (It stands for Bugbear File System, if I'm not mistaken.) for data.

Put it in your game folder and put it into your patch file (called 'patch', open it with something like notepad.)

X

Quote from: sewer56lol
[code
- Using cars you shouldn't in Flatout mode will give you a runtime error[/code]

Why don't you remove that function if it gives you an error?

I'm guessing it means a lot of extra coding, instead of just switching a '0' to a '1' or something, right? Have not taken a look at file.

AltS7

Very nice mod. I like to drive Special (AI) cars in "Instant Action" but they must be removed from all other modes (game crashes).

sewer56lol

Very nice mod. I like to drive Special (AI) cars in "Instant Action" but they must be removed from all other modes (game crashes).

Quote from: sewer56lol
[code
- Using cars you shouldn't in Flatout mode will give you a runtime error[/code]

Why don't you remove that function if it gives you an error?

I'm guessing it means a lot of extra coding, instead of just switching a '0' to a '1' or something, right? Have not taken a look at file.

That's the thing like there. This is a very simple mod based on only a couple of files (it functions and is made exactly like the flatout 2 mod by k1rk1ou which you can find here) http://flatoutjoint.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=38&func=fileinfo&id=150, and it functions very simply by changing all car lists in the game menus to use a list which contains all cars.

Changing individual menus instead to load all car lists would be a LOT of effort due to having to look for A LOT of strings and removing the individual cars exclusive to Ultimate Carnage (which were added to Fo2 base) like Jill's Terrator which crash is beyond my knowledge. Luckily you can skip them cars from crashing your game by scrolling and tapping arrow keys very quickly. It happens because these cars don't have all assets such as damage data or their assets redirect to the actual car it is based on upon loading a normal SP race.

A possible (theoretical) fix however is to get the game to crash, check where the error/missing file is, add the folder which it leads to it to the unpacked .BFS of this mod and copy the assets from the raw unpacked game's equal (same car e.g Terrator > Jill's Terrator), however copying assets to simillar (or equal) cars is just a theory for it to work.

About campaign the game crashes because it is looking into which category (in game's case car class) your car is legible to participate in campaign stages but because you use a Stunt/Bonus class it would not function. A possible theoretical fix is to make all campaign sections e.g race car class category to look for the AllCarList but I don't know where to find the files to begin with.

kleber-lucas

hey friend, does it have to modify to not make that mistake of Ai Cars?
Sorry for my bad english, i'm pick up translate google, and i'm from in Brazil
kleber-lucas, February 19, 2016, 03:26:50 PM Logged

• tolliverj

hi i seen people with the ai cars like the Daggerts road king in the leader boards can some one tell how they did it without crashing there game? i mean i can mod scripts in the game and made some cool mods witch unlocks all cars and other stuff even the stunt cars but didn't include the ai cars because i didnt want it to crash but cant figure out how people did it.

tolliverj

found out how to use ai cars, i found out a way to use the dev menu.bed from Flatout 2 in Flatout ultimate carnage i made a new menu to go directally to the dev menu track selection and force a car and it works but if you go back the game freezes so you have to race if you enter the menu.

tolliverj

also found out that the ai cars are made to have bad handling so the player wins easier i mean my god some of them are terrible Jesus Christ, perden my french.

Moderator edit: Please keep language to family-friendly levels. This community is striving to be welcoming and as (P)G-rated as possible.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:46:53 AM by Majatek »

Purple44

also found out that the ai cars are made to have bad handling so the player wins easier i mean my god some of them are terrible Jesus Christ, perden my french.

Moderator edit: Please keep language to family-friendly levels. This community is striving to be welcoming and as (P)G-rated as possible.

But that part of Flatout, some AI good, like Jack and Sofia, some bad, like Frank.

All the Flatout AI have their own AI profile that tells them how to drive.

Could download Shadow AI profiles mod for Flatout 2 and unpack the bfs files and see what Shadow did to tweak the AI, if want try this with UC.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/news/ai-mod-pack-is-ready-for-community-mod-for-flatout-2
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:10:20 AM by Purple44 »
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

tolliverj

Well yes the ai profiles do tell the ai how to drive but its also there cars that help there behavior and Well from experience the ai cars have different handling and wider steering radios especially on Jason's race class car witch is car 60 i think its hard to tell sometimes. if you put that car in carnage mode it will frees because ai cars are not made for the menu but because my mod doesn't allow the car to be loaded in the menu and it can't freeze. also the ai cars are from 49 to 79 its a big list of car variants we can't use.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:50:39 PM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

can you tell me what you guys used to modify the flatout2.db file in the database file?
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:20:20 PM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

um guys......i JUST GOT THE AI CARS WORKING THEY DON'T FREEZE ANY MORE I WILL BE RELEASING THE MOD ON moddb.com sometime this week.

Purple44

um guys......i JUST GOT THE AI CARS WORKING THEY DON'T FREEZE ANY MORE I WILL BE RELEASING THE MOD ON moddb.com sometime this week.

Could you release it here, too tolliverj?:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/foj-community-mod/downloads

We still getting 70-100 visitors a day to the FOJ site.  :o  People still downloading our community mod for Flatout 2 and 1. :)

I hope if you are just logged into Moddb, Moddb will let you upload mod to our FOJ community page.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel