Author Topic: (MOD) All Vehicles  (Read 19078 times)

tolliverj

i'm unable to get to the foj sight i thought it was shutdown years ago? and i will post a link her.

Purple44

Ya Flatout Joint doors been close for awhile now. But our community mod for Flatout 1 and 2 still live on at Moddb.  :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

tolliverj

Progress report I changed the ai race and derby cars so its easier to tell witch car is witch for example daggerts roamer and changed skin 5's color to match ai skins that replace skin 5 and plan on adding selectable game modes in single player like online can.

NepalRAWR

Progress report I changed the ai race and derby cars so its easier to tell witch car is witch for example daggerts roamer and changed skin 5's color to match ai skins that replace skin 5 and plan on adding selectable game modes in single player like online can.
Could you give me the download link for the fix please? I want to drive with the player cars :D
edit: I found it i thought you will post the link in this topic
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:02:57 PM by NepalRAWR »

tolliverj

mod is broken cant fix it, i'm done with this mod sorry.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:19:18 PM by tolliverj »

kleber-lucas

hi i seen people with the ai cars like the Daggerts road king in the leader boards can some one tell how they did it without crashing there game? i mean i can mod scripts in the game and made some cool mods witch unlocks all cars and other stuff even the stunt cars but didn't include the ai cars because i didnt want it to crash but cant figure out how people did it.
Hey, it was me friend who was first in the leaderboards.
But I was able to use AI cars by typing quickly to select the car but with the .bfs file unpacked.
I wanted to use the AI cars without freezing the game.
I'm sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil and I pick up the translation in google translator.
kleber-lucas, November 14, 2016, 10:40:10 PM Logged

• tolliverj

thanks for telling me it froze i think you need to unpacked and then repack the data.bfs so the size is much bigger to get it to work cause that's what i did to my game and its not worth going through all that just to get this mod to work. kinda sucks that this mod only works for me and me alone :-[

Catboost

I don't have any Patch folder, and when I try to open the game, none of the cars or anything worked. Anyone know why?

tolliverj

mod is dead i gave up on it sorry dude.