Author Topic: More Green color!!!  (Read 1320 times)

John Burning

Please, Bugbears!
I'm talking about the main colors of AI drivers and about a cars!
In FO that was no "green AI' at all (so much black and red, but not green!) and so little cars that got a green color!
Plese, fix that! Or it's in principle?
I hope you'll do. Cause I love green with red and I just can't understand why do you not use it.

NeatNit

You love green with red? No one would have guessed. *stares at your avatar*

It hurts my eyes a little.

Mopower

cuz green+red is ugly lol. Paint your car how you want, but that's not a nice color scheme lol  :P

Usmovers_02

To each their own for sure but now that I think about it FO really doesn't have any default green cars and it does have a billion shades of red.

John Burning

You love green with red? No one would have guessed. *stares at your avatar*

It hurts my eyes a little.
No. I'm talknig only about a green, not green+red. Green+red was just an example.
Yeah, I'm gonna change this style soon. Maybe green+white?

Purple44

To each their own for sure but now that I think about it FO really doesn't have any default green cars and it does have a billion shades of red.

Trasher in Flatout 1 had Green skin. A few cars like Insetta and Canyon have a green skin. But ya not to many "green" skins to pic from. Hopefully this time around, we will have more controller over skin color for our cars. Go Purple skins! ;)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Speedshifter in FOUC, Thunderbolt in FO1. Canyon in FOUC. switchblade in fouc had a green skin. While we're on this note... There aren't many white skins either, nor are there many yellow skins, and very few orange skins lol. I mean... honestly, if they want to please a suggestion like this, they should just have a completely customizable paintshop, right?

Adenru

I think Freddy Kruger wears green and red sweater for exact reason to be even uglier.

dbs213

I'd say have a custom paintjob shop in the game that's free of charge with two options, speaking of car colors.
A selection with premade patterns with recolorable sections (like GRID) and a freehand option just like TrackMania's editor.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)