Author Topic: anything from the WIP game?  (Read 1763 times)

X

I've seen so many photos at a Czech website, but are there any files left from the pre-release work (as in deleted skins, cars, etc.?)

dbs213

They had a car_17 folder for a car supposedly called "Skull", not exactly sure what car it's supposed to resemble however.

All that's left is the small details, none of the actual car is there.

Also I'd kill for the FO1 Beta "Beetle". I would maul the Pepper with it in a derby 8).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:51:57 AM by dbs213 »
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

X

They had a car_17 folder for a car supposedly called "Skull", not exactly sure what car it's supposed to resemble however.

Also I'd kill for the FO1 Beta "Beetle". I would maul the Pepper with it in a derby 8).

I believe the car_17 stuff was just simple text files.

But I definitely would, too.

X

I believe the car_17 stuff was just simple text files.

But I definitely would, too.

Oh, the irony. A day or two after I post this, I find out that what I wanted freaking came true.

Purple44

WOW, a big surprise that Bugbear still had the files and release them for us to play around on!!!!  :D

I wonder if the modders will do a little tinkering with the files since they are unpack?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

dbs213

It'd be pretty cool if someone made a car pack out of the beta cars for Flatout 1 or 2.
Not much work maybe.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)