Author Topic: Bugbear goes "retro flat-out"  (Read 18805 times)

X

Have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys? (NH)
FlatOut was one of my first games and my introduction to the Racing genre. I've been with the community since '07/8 on FOJ with another account and joined a little late to this forum (New Years' Eve.. I count that as late.)

As I said before, I surprised a few people when I showed them the prototype and told them how old the game was.

dbs213

*Theoretical homo (jk) :P
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

conso1727

Today I installed the prototype on the School PCs during IT class, and it was an instant success!
Now it would be fun if BB released the source code of the prototype aswell, and it was used as material for IT lessons :I

X

Today I installed the prototype on the School PCs during IT class, and it was an instant success!
Now it would be fun if BB released the source code of the prototype aswell, and it was used as material for IT lessons :I

I do the same here at my school, although we already play FPSs in clas.

conso1727

Me as well, I'm among the best CS 1.6 players

X

Me as well, I'm among the best CS 1.6 players

damn, you've got CS 1.6 too? I don't play FPS games so I'm the worst of the 6 people (half of class) that play CS with me daily. But is it just me or is the 12ish maps not enough?

John Burning

LET'S GO MODDING, BOYS AND GIRLS!

X

img

Green. Any red on that car as well? (Everything with you is green and red, lol)

John Burning

img

Green. Any red on that car as well? (Everything with you is green and red, lol)
Heh :) Nope, no red at all! Only green and white!