Author Topic: Upgrading upgraded  (Read 47766 times)

dbs213

Well, hope to see fully customiziable cars in the next update!

Anyway, this has gotten me thinking about a sandbox mode where you had unlimited money and every part available to you from the start (cars built in Sandbox CANNOT be used in Multiplayer for obvious reasons)? I think that it would give gearheads even more stuff to play around with.

(sorry for offtopic)

Definitely a +1 from me.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 16GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 500GB Solid State Drive
======================================
[Insert snarky quote with no context here]

DaveoBro

Anyway, this has gotten me thinking about a sandbox mode where you had unlimited money and every part available to you from the start (cars built in Sandbox CANNOT be used in Multiplayer for obvious reasons)? I think that it would give gearheads even more stuff to play around with.

(sorry for offtopic)

Definitely a +1 from me.

+1 as well, that would be an awesome addition! :)

bustensiku

Coud be a great idea but i preffer if you spend your time in race and bowl modes first. Thank you.

Azhurel

(sorry for offtopic)

Definitely a +1 from me.
What? Why would we need sand box's? There isn't going to be like a thousand parts per car. Nothing to need a sandbox for...
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

deadmoroz14

What? Why would we need sand box's? There isn't going to be like a thousand parts per car. Nothing to need a sandbox for...
I'd like to have a sandbox to test different car setups. It will be very useful, considering that performance parts will not be just +2 to top speed and +1 to acceleration, but like IRL parts
And if there will be some tuning (f.e. change gear ratios, camber, toe, etc.), then sandbox is must-have.
SANDBAGGER

i5-3570k
16GB RAM
AMD HD7950

LukeDude759

I don't know, whenever there's a sandbox mode, I find myself doing that a lot more than the actual campaign. This seems like a game whose campaign I wouldn't want to be distracted from.

Azhurel

Also, we'll be talking about the visual upgrading later. Still working on it.
What kind of visuals? Like bumpers, spoilers, rims an stuff. Or just a color change?
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

HYLK

they told us in a video customization like different bumpers and such.. and probably some other coolstuff. but 4 me, i dont really care if they give us customization, i rather see that time spent on damagemoduls and driving experience, and different handlings on different cars.

zixx999

aw this is beautifl. I can't wait for the final product......

#thepotential

Needles Kane

Interstate 76 had this feature on melee missions.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/25532-interstate-76-nitro-riders-windows-screenshot-customize-your.jpg