Author Topic: Playable technology sneak peek available now!  (Read 30162 times)

Purple44

or make the car stuck in first gear with no resets! lol... No reverse, no gear above 1st... just 1st gear and you can never reset your car

+1

Have to say, if game makers do not release a PC demo before or on release day, this will help encourage PC players to pirate a game if this is the only way to test their computer to see if it can handle the game. Nothing piss-off a PC player more after buying a $50 game and it don't run on their computer!! There no refunds when buying a PC game.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

mariomart

Each Tech demo download should have had a unique identifier for each individual downloader. This way the scallywag who released it on bt could be identified, drawn and quartered.
Funkshun X = WHY?

Wurzsag

Not trying to be moderator but...
Enough about the piracy and get back to the topic.

That was said on page 9, and we are on page 11 now.
One of the greatest Finnish short documentary films I have seen:

Mopower

Not trying to be moderator but...
Enough about the piracy and get back to the topic.

That was said on page 9, and we are on page 11 now.
Yeah, but it was fun. Okay, ready? Go!

Tonza

Love the tech demo, but concrete pillars break bit too easily in my opinion, the could be bit stronger.

KazzyMac

In that screenshot you're breaking crates, not pillars =P

The real concrete pillars are both a bit of a pain to wreck, and will also pretty much ruin your car in the process. One of my favourite things is using the pusher to shove my car into the row of pillars to try and flatten the roof.
My Lam0r Rig:

Corsair Graphite 780T & Corsair H100i liquid cooler
Intel i7-3930K @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM
MSI GTX980 4G OC, 4GB GDDR5
256GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD & 2TB Samsung SATA HDD
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
27" Asus VS278Q (1ms)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

NeatNit

I made a small game of trying to break all the pillars in the area the screenshot is in without repairing my car (as repairing the car would also repair all the pillars). No small feat, but I did it!

I do have to agree that they're broken a bit too easily, but it's well within the "believable" range that has to be sacrificed in favor of fun. The thing that bugs me about it, though, is that pillars (and boxes for that matter) break the exact same way every time.

Tonza

In that screenshot you're breaking crates, not pillars =P

The real concrete pillars are both a bit of a pain to wreck, and will also pretty much ruin your car in the process. One of my favourite things is using the pusher to shove my car into the row of pillars to try and flatten the roof.

Hey, I know those are not concrete pillars and i did not say that pic is about them. I'ts just a random pic
EDIT: You can actually see a piece of concrete there :P :P
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:39:05 PM by Tontsa »

Nixellion

I want to be able to load FBX levels into this sneak peak o.o

marter

will there be more maps? with time it gets boring . ;)

droner

will there be more maps? with time it gets boring . ;)
buy the game and wait for early access

LilG13.2

This is going to be amazing, Bugbear. If i had the money i would donate what i could but unfortunately it is tough times for people like myself and we must set aside what we want for what we need. Any moral support needed I will represent and i speak for everyone out there, lets help make this a great game!

Tonza

Better version 2.0 is available :)

lastday4u

Just uploaded a video for v1.01 of the sneakpeek! Take a look :)