Author Topic: How do I obtain the "sneak peak" once I have paid for the pre-order  (Read 2011 times)

Musgroove

Just a quick question, once I've gone through the process of placing my pre-order for this game through Pay-pal, how will I gain access to this sneak peak and eventually the game itself? Will it ask me for my email address after I have placed my order to give me a code, or use the email of the pay-pal account holder? I just wanna be extra sure, as I'm not quick to trust online ordering services. Thank-you in advance.

Also, my apologies if this question has been asked/answered elsewhere, I did not see it in this board so hopefully i am not wasting anyone's time.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 10:29:06 PM by Musgroove »

Janne Suur-Näkki

We will use the email that you use with PayPal.

But not to worry, in case you have any issue with your order please contact us at support@bugbear.fi and we'll sort it out.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 12:21:54 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Musgroove

Thank you very much, downloading the sneak peek right now

dviroth

thanks for info i wanted to know that too :)

MERLE

I've downloaded NCG Weekend Smasher but it won't play  ?

Purple44

Did you get an email from SendOwl or Bugbear Entertainment that had this link:

https://www.sendowl.com/orders/XXXXXX/download/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

This link will take you here, with the keys you need and clicking the links will give you install instructions:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel