Author Topic: On wich e-mail should i've recived the pre-order activation?  (Read 929 times)

hotak

Hi, i just bought the pre-order via paypal, it never asked for an e-mail during the entire process, at the end it said i should have recived the activation mail, but i looked in the account i use for paypal login and can't find it. I've another mail registered on paypal but that account was deleted, i think the activation mail may have arrived there, what can i do about it?

Tapio Vierros

Contact support@bugbear.fi with the order number and other details of your situation.

hotak

i sent them an e-mail, as of the order number i don't think i've seen it during transaction, and can't find it anyware

Janne Suur-Näkki

Please check your email now, the @gmail.com one that is.

prhsnw

i sent them an e-mail, as of the order number i don't think i've seen it during transaction, and can't find it anyware

I think it's in with the paypal transaction. I never got the sneak peak activation code either. Sent an E-mail to support like you were told to in this thread. The transaction number was in my Paypal transaction details. At least I hope that's what they need. I totally wanted to jam out with that sneak peak with my son tonight but it's a bit too late for that now. Maybe tomorrow!