Author Topic: Sneak Peak v2.0 Released!  (Read 33158 times)

ellegi

I'm just wondering if I would get a steam key for the sneak peak 2.0? I got the download link since I preordered it before it was on steam and only got a steam key for the real game. It's not a huge deal, but I would be greatful if you could fix it? :)

Poyjs

Anyone else got problem whit steering?
My arrowkeys for left-right not working, not the A-D either.

Any thoughts on this?

Also i just noticed my handbrake=Space not worked either, hmmm... a bit sad, i realy wanted to play this :(
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:32:08 PM by Poyjs »

keenguitar

I'm just wondering if I would get a steam key for the sneak peak 2.0? I got the download link since I preordered it before it was on steam and only got a steam key for the real game. It's not a huge deal, but I would be greatful if you could fix it? :)
I'd like sneak peek 2.0 on steam as well, I don't mind if they won't do it though.
"That's what." -She

AnakinOU

The Sneak Peek is on Steam, but only if you buy through Steam?  Weird.  I bought my copy direct from Bugbear, thinking that was the best option as they would get more of the money.  :(

zixx999

in the sneak peek go to the red and white spinney cylinder things that are at the bottom of those two pits below the impossible test tracks that make me cry, with your cannon enabled and select it with f. fire it. if you see three red rods shoot out, good. if not, try again until you do. set your cannon power to 10 {using the 1 and 2 keys) and fire at other cars or your own. YOU WILL FLY SORTA.

alange

I would really like this game to come to the consoles like ps3,Xbox, things like that, plus it would widen the amount of people that would play the game

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rauf00

My Steam receiving 2GB update, new version?

St. Jimmy

Bring the 2.0 car physics , mechanics and damage and incorporate them to the cars and the new update.
I agree that cars could deform more like in Sneak Peek. At least back end doesn't seem to deform much.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

DeadMeat

Bring the 2.0 car physics , mechanics and damage and incorporate them to the cars and the new update.
+100 to this (at least at the moment ;)).
i5-4670, GTX660Ti 353.30, 8Gb, Windows 10 64-bit build 10240