Author Topic: Support for Intel HD Graphic cards?  (Read 1913 times)

David99

Hi,
I was just wondering if there will be support for Intel GPU's,
I think that would make much more players happy.

Tapio Vierros

Many sufficiently recent Intel chips should work. Are you having a specific problem with a specific GPU?

Keras

The majority of integrated graphics chips are too weak for gaming (even if supported). You should get a graphics card if you want to play games with fancy graphics.

temp-64GTX

Intel HD 3000 (i7 2700k) works ok (but not too fast of course)
Future Crew, we remember your Second Reality

David99

Great, I have a Intel HD 4000, that should work, right?
I won't be able to test it now because I don't have a credit card/Pay-Pal or something like that

Silver

I have the same  Intel HD 4000 and the game on medium settings runs on 20-50 fps depending on how much destruction and other cars are around. On my laptop theres also a amd radeon 7670m, anyone know how could I choose that one on the sneak peeks startup panel under rendering devices? It only shows the intel hd4000.

KazzyMac

I have the same  Intel HD 4000 and the game on medium settings runs on 20-50 fps depending on how much destruction and other cars are around. On my laptop theres also a amd radeon 7670m, anyone know how could I choose that one on the sneak peeks startup panel under rendering devices? It only shows the intel hd4000.
You have to manually set a profile in the catalyst control center for NCG.exe to set which graphics card it uses for the program. I don't use ATI cards though so I can't help beyond that.
My Lam0r Rig:

Corsair Graphite 780T & Corsair H100i liquid cooler
Intel i7-3930K @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM
MSI GTX980 4G OC, 4GB GDDR5
256GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD & 2TB Samsung SATA HDD
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
27" Asus VS278Q (1ms)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

Myself got a HD4000 together with an Core i3 3227U 1,6 GHz. The game is nearly unplayable. I know that the CPU isnt the best but It would be great, if it could run better. I think i had to wait until the game will get a improved performance. All drivers are up to date.