Author Topic: Lag  (Read 1239 times)

Theo177

Hey guys I am a big fan and I really love this demo (what I have gotten to play of it) but i'm having some major problems with lag. I have a sony vaio laptop with: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). It is a relatively new computer made in early 2012. And I have 6GB of RAM. I have very little installed on it and I don't know why I am having these issues. I would play it and my computer would crash in the first few seconds. I did put all of the settings down and I have gotten to play it but when I would do some major carnage it would lag out a lot!! I am just confused because I heard that this game could run almost perfectly on a newer computer. Please email me at ozzyosborn77@gmail.com
Thanks

Sublime

Just turn down all your settings in the loading screen.

Usmovers_02

Well you have a fairly slow processor and you probably have an onboard graphics card. That kills your chances of being able to play modern games. General rule of thumb: Laptops don't play games very well. There are gaming laptops but you'd know if you bought one w/o a doubt.

Ben Lind

Hey guys I am a big fan and I really love this demo (what I have gotten to play of it) but i'm having some major problems with lag. I have a sony vaio laptop with: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). It is a relatively new computer made in early 2012. And I have 6GB of RAM. I have very little installed on it and I don't know why I am having these issues. I would play it and my computer would crash in the first few seconds. I did put all of the settings down and I have gotten to play it but when I would do some major carnage it would lag out a lot!! I am just confused because I heard that this game could run almost perfectly on a newer computer. Please email me at ozzyosborn77@gmail.com
Thanks

The tech demo is quite unoptimized but nonetheless running modern games well on a nongaming laptop isn't something to be expected.

Can you run other high end games well?
Overly talkative 3D-artist

NeatNit

I'd also recommend trying sneak peek 1.0/1.1 if you can find it, it runs a lot better than 2.0 which is more like a stress test.