Author Topic: Steam activation?  (Read 1628 times)

heppsan

Hi.
Did a search but didn't get a hit.

I just got my preorder mail with download of the Technology Sneak Peek 2.0.
I also got a early access version key for steam, but I can't activate it on steam?
Says there are no matching product to my key..

Keras

Wait, you got a steam key already? The early access client isnt released yet so it surprises me that you got a steam key :O
Looks like steam release is closer than I thought.

bren4q

Anyone who pre-ordered has gotten a licence key, but this is not for Steam. Are you sure the key you received is for Steam?
Change is inevitable. Except from vending machines.

conso1727

It's the key that has to be activated in Profile > Register NCG key

heppsan

It says in the mail that the key is for steam early access.

Anarchy_Blues

I got the key as well, as soon as I pre-ordered. I can't activate it ether though.

poikkeusx

Same here DD:

Anarchy_Blues

Yeah turns out the AAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA key is meant to be used here on the forum. Up top, Profile -> Register NCG License Key.

Janne Suur-Näkki

There are two separate keys, make sure you use the correct one for Steam activation.

You can see the keys on your personal order page, the link is in the order confirmation email you received.

Anarchy_Blues

There are two separate keys, make sure you use the correct one for Steam activation.

You can see the keys on your personal order page, the link is in the order confirmation email you received.

Figured it out.

The e-mail is "Next Car Game order [NUMBER]" and in it a link with the keys.

heppsan

Ah, got it. Thanks!  :D

rj16066

I got the key as well, as soon as I pre-ordered. I can't activate it ether though.