Author Topic: IMPORTANT: STEAM KEY LOCATION  (Read 19780 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

You can see the Steam key on your personal order page, the link is in the order confirmation email you received.

Please note that there are three separate keys related to your Next Car Game order:

NCG: Steam Early Access: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
NCG: Steam Sneak Peek 2.0: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
NCG: Weekend Smasher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Make sure you use the correct ones for Steam activation!

If you haven't received the order confirmation email or it has got lost, please contact us at support@bugbear.fi.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:22:37 AM by Tapio Vierros »
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Saevam

Enter NCG: Steam Early Access: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX on Steam (Games>Activate a Product on Steam...)

Enter NCG: Weekend Smasher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX on this site (Profile>Register NCG license key)

It's more clear ;)

(do not try to activate your steam key in the game)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:14:45 PM by Saevam »

rj16066

Steam does not recognize the 2nd key. It accepted the Early Access key but not the 2nd one.

RJ

RacerBest

Steam does not recognize the 2nd key. It accepted the Early Access key but not the 2nd one.

RJ
The second key is not a Steam key, it is your forum badge key. You use it here by going to profile --> register NCG license key.

Boosted

i just did try to register the code on steam, but it says invalid key.
yes, i did use the key from the order confirmation email.
tried several times, but doesnt work here :(

//EDIT:

ok, so apparently this is the forum key...but where do i get the early access key then?!
the order confirmation emails only contains this one key.

//EDIT 2:

now i found it...its pretty much hidden...after clicking the download site it will be visible there.
why not just put it in the confirmation itself?
working now.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:25:58 PM by Boosted »

batter

Yeah, the page isnt exactly the clearest possible.
Maintaining an appropriate situational speed and a safe distance to the vehicle ahead, interacting with other road users and making your own actions predictable to others, and seatbelt use are the main characteristics of safe drivers.

Speed is the most significant single factor in road safety.

kucyk

Guys, I did preorder the Weekend Smasher yesterday, and still haven't received any keys :(

Would you be able to check it for me? The order ID is XXXXXXXXXX.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:34:37 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »

tomba09

I accidentally deleted my email in which the code is HELP  :'(
sorry my english is not the best :(((((

Purple44

Guys, I did preorder the Weekend Smasher yesterday, and still haven't received any keys :(

Would you be able to check it for me? The order ID is 0001752991

Check your spam/trash folder to make sure Bugbear/ sendowl email did not end up there. Its happen to a few people now.

Here a pic I did:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 03:14:00 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks for helping out, guys.

In case you're having issues with your Steam key, please contact support@bugbear.fi, stating your problem, the email address you used for ordering (the one linked to your PayPal account) and preferably your Order ID. We're currently somewhat swamped with requests, but we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Under any circumstances DO NOT POST ANY CONFIDENTIAL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION here!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:39:00 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

skyraze

ran into this prob for a bit, but then noticed my stupidity.

brianon

Hi Guys. I contacted support just there but wanted to post re my Steam key being invalid.

Using the key from my order "NCG: Steam Early Access:" XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and steam is saying is invalid.

***hmmmm http://www.issteamdown.com/ is saying Steam is down. Probably the issue so.

I'll try again when steam comes back.

brianon

Now steam is back up it's taken the key and the game is installing :)

Purple44

I got a new pic from Janne Suur-Näkki that show the Steam key for v2.0 Sneak Peek now. :)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

alange

Hi, I'm wondering what type of computer (like name or brand) will I be able to run this game on?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk