Wreckfest > Support

IMPORTANT: STEAM KEY LOCATION

(1/11) > >>

Janne Suur-Näkki:
You can see the Steam key on your personal order page, the link is in the order confirmation email you received.

Please note that there are three separate keys related to your Next Car Game order:

NCG: Steam Early Access: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
NCG: Steam Sneak Peek 2.0: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
NCG: Weekend Smasher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Make sure you use the correct ones for Steam activation!

If you haven't received the order confirmation email or it has got lost, please contact us at support@bugbear.fi.

Saevam:
Enter NCG: Steam Early Access: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX on Steam (Games>Activate a Product on Steam...)

Enter NCG: Weekend Smasher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX on this site (Profile>Register NCG license key)

It's more clear ;)

(do not try to activate your steam key in the game)

rj16066:
Steam does not recognize the 2nd key. It accepted the Early Access key but not the 2nd one.

RJ

RacerBest:

--- Quote from: rj16066 on December 22, 2013, 12:19:26 AM ---Steam does not recognize the 2nd key. It accepted the Early Access key but not the 2nd one.

RJ

--- End quote ---
The second key is not a Steam key, it is your forum badge key. You use it here by going to profile --> register NCG license key.

Boosted:
i just did try to register the code on steam, but it says invalid key.
yes, i did use the key from the order confirmation email.
tried several times, but doesnt work here :(

//EDIT:

ok, so apparently this is the forum key...but where do i get the early access key then?!
the order confirmation emails only contains this one key.

//EDIT 2:

now i found it...its pretty much hidden...after clicking the download site it will be visible there.
why not just put it in the confirmation itself?
working now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version