Author Topic: IMPORTANT: STEAM KEY LOCATION  (Read 19723 times)

Purple44

Hi, I'm wondering what type of computer (like name or brand) will I be able to run this game on?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If it a PC compatible computer with Windows Vista or newer ( Win 7 or 8 ), computer can run NCG if has good enough hardware. An Mac computer will need to hop through some hoops to get NCG to run.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

alange

Hi, I'm wondering what type of computer (like name or brand) will I be able to run this game on?

If it a PC compatible computer with Windows Vista or newer ( Win 7 or 8 ), computer can run NCG if has good enough hardware. An Mac computer will need to hop through some hoops to get NCG to run.

Ok thanks

Speed_demon

Can someone help me!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Never received my confirmation or download instructions after purchase. Here's the info I have from my Paypal transaction.

Item Title:   
   NCG: Full-Time Wrecker
Invoice ID:   

Purple44

Did you check your spam/trash folder to make sure Bugbear/ sendowl email did not end up there. Its happen to a few people now.

Be sure you are checking the email address that PayPal uses.

Adam

Hello ! Ibought the deluxe version of the game yesterday on steam (with another game) and i did not recieve any code for the forum badge, but the game runs with no problem. Anything im missing ? I recieved  the confirmation of my purchase but where can i find my key ? Any thoughts ?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:59:35 PM by Adam »

Purple44

Hello ! Ibought the deluxe version of the game yesterday on steam (with another game) and i did not recieve any code for the forum badge, but the game runs with no problem. Anything im missing ? I recieved  the confirmation of my purchase but where can i find my key ? Any thoughts ?

I talk to a Bugbear Dev about this awhile ago and unfortunately Bugbear does not receive information from Steam on who has bought Deluxe version, so Bugbear does not know who to send a forum badge key to.  :(

So only way to get a forum badge right now is to buy NCG through Bugbear web page:

http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:28:18 AM by Purple44 »

Adam

Thank you Purple44 ! It would be good to find some kind of solution for this case. Because i paid the price equal with the full time wrecker pack. But it seems that i have to talk to a developer or someone from bugbear to solve this :/

Ultradar.

Surely, the email receipt that paypal/steam gives you should be about enough for proof that you have in fact purchased the Deluxe version. But I don't know, I would only presume it would be.
Specs:
AMD A10-6800k (Stock)
ASUS ROG 7970 Matrix platinum (Stock)
2x4GB Corsair 1600MHz memory
1 x 2TB 7200rpm HDD
1 x 120GB Vector 150 SSD
1 x 150GB old HDD
Windows 8.1
1x 1024 x 1280 monitor (Yes, it's sideways)
1x 1920 x 1080 monitor

coolsacha

I didnt receive any e-mail I bought deluxe edition on Steam

Please help

Purple44

I didnt receive any e-mail I bought deluxe edition on Steam

Please help

If bought NCG from Steam, will get a Thank you for your purchase! email from Steam Store noreply@steampowered.com.

"To play your new games, just launch the Steam application on your computer and log in using your Steam account name: *****. Your games will be available in Steam on the "Library" tab."  ( use the All Games selection )

That dosent really help the situation.Im in the same boat as that guy.I purchased the Digital Deluxe on Steam and I didn't get a code.

When I click on the Steam CD Key button it just says "Generating".......

Aerotactics

That dosent really help the situation.Im in the same boat as that guy.I purchased the Digital Deluxe on Steam and I didn't get a code.

Check your library, you should see it and the Sneak Peek 2.0 appear in the listings. Try exiting Steam completely and reloading.

Purple44

Check your library, you should see it and the Sneak Peek 2.0 appear in the listings. Try exiting Steam completely and reloading.

Make sure Steam Library is showing all your games.

spinjosh

hi

I had bought this game on steam the Digital Deluxe Edition and I cant find the key to put in here so I don't know what to do and where do you get the wallpapers and theam tune from because I go the Digital Deluxe Edition and steam cant find me a key

Purple44

hi

I had bought this game on steam the Digital Deluxe Edition and I cant find the key to put in here so I don't know what to do and where do you get the wallpapers and theam tune from because I go the Digital Deluxe Edition and steam cant find me a key

When buy Wreckfest directly through Steam, don't need any Steam keys, Wreckfest and v2.0 Sneak Peak demo will get installed automatically, unless you have this disable in Steam.

Unfortunately Bugbear does not get any email list from Steam saying who bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, so Bugbear can not send out a key for a forum Badge. Only people who buy at high enough level at Bugbear web site, get sent a forum badge key.

I believe Bugbear has not yet said how they going send the wallpaper and soundtrack ( when it get done ) out to Steam buyers.