Author Topic: IMPORTANT: STEAM KEY LOCATION  (Read 20782 times)

St. Jimmy

Most of us are on holiday right now, but we'll back in full force within a couple of weeks!

I guess that has something to do with it.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Flamby27

Hi,

I am in the same boat than you. I pre-order the Wreckfest PC: Full-Time Wrecker and never received the confirmation email with keys.
So as suggested i wrote to the support September the 2nd and never had any answer ...

So what next ? open a support request to Paypal ?

Thanks
Asus ROG Ranger VII
Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
AMD Radeon 280X 3Go
8 Go RAM DDR3
Windows 10 x64

TheEngiGuy

Hi,

I am in the same boat than you. I pre-order the Wreckfest PC: Full-Time Wrecker and never received the confirmation email with keys.
So as suggested i wrote to the support September the 2nd and never had any answer ...

Thanks

I'm afraid the devs are still on holidays.
You should either wait a bit more for them to reply back or ask Paypal for a refund and try again.

Purple44

I sent a PM off to Mika last Saturday about problems you guys are having and he was logged into the forum yesterday. I hope he looking into it.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Flamby27

Hi,

Thanks

I'm afraid the devs are still on holidays.
You should either wait a bit more for them to reply back or ask Paypal for a refund and try again.

You are right, i am ready to wait few days further :-) The silence is just frightening.
Asus ROG Ranger VII
Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
AMD Radeon 280X 3Go
8 Go RAM DDR3
Windows 10 x64

firebolt

It has now been 4 weeks since I placed my order through their website, sent 2 support emails with no reply to either, holiday or not someone should be replying to support emails, basic stuff for any respectable company, I just feel I have had my money stolen from me, outrageous way to treat your customers.

Finsku

It has now been 4 weeks since I placed my order through their website, sent 2 support emails with no reply to either, holiday or not someone should be replying to support emails, basic stuff for any respectable company, I just feel I have had my money stolen from me, outrageous way to treat your customers.

This doesn't sound right at all. Simple things where BB fails, again.
Did you use PayPal? You can cancel your order if you sent money..

Orbotnive T

Sorry to hear that firebolt. It's not on. These guys don't seem to recognise the importance of communication in general