Author Topic: URGENT!  (Read 943 times)

blake98

Hi!

I have a downloading issue for the sneak peak 2.0 and also the steam activation key, when i bought the game it did not ask me to provide an email and i though nothing of it, and instead of using my email it used my mums: ***********@sita.com.?au she forwarded the sneakpeak email to me but when i click the download link it is a 404 error everytime also the steam links and she deleted the steam key email because she didnt know what it was
so I cant activate it on steam when it comes out
it would be great if you can change the subscription email from ***********@sita.com.?au to **************@hotmail.com
thank you,

(I HAVE SENT THIS SAME MESSAGE TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL TITLED " Help Needed!!! " Please get back to me soon!)

Tapio Vierros

If you can access the order page linked in the first emails from SendOwl, the Steam key should be there together with a "CD key" for a forum bagde and a download for Sneak Peek. If the link is not working, try copying it manually to the browser address bar to make sure it isn't messed up by some formatting.

If that doesn't work, then our support guys will sort you out with the details in your email, but I'm afraid there's a chance it will be after the holidays.

blake98

If you can access the order page linked in the first emails from SendOwl, the Steam key should be there together with a "CD key" for a forum bagde and a download for Sneak Peek. If the link is not working, try copying it manually to the browser address bar to make sure it isn't messed up by some formatting.

If that doesn't work, then our support guys will sort you out with the details in your email, but I'm afraid there's a chance it will be after the holidays.

as you can see i just registered the badge key, and is that the steam key as well? because thats the only key i got with the order email, and for the sneak peak 2.0 i tried to copy and paste the download link in the search bar and the same thing happens... and is there a way to change my subscription email?

Tapio Vierros

as you can see i just registered the badge key, and is that the steam key as well? because thats the only key i got with the order email, and for the sneak peak 2.0 i tried to copy and paste the download link in the search bar and the same thing happens... and is there a way to change my subscription email?
Changing email address happens through our support staff at support@bugbear.fi. The Steam key is a separate key, but it should be right next to the forum key in your personal SendOwl order page, as instructed here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,1613.0/topicseen.html

blake98

Changing email address happens through our support staff at support@bugbear.fi. The Steam key is a separate key, but it should be right next to the forum key in your personal SendOwl order page, as instructed here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,1613.0/topicseen.html

Yeah, I've sent an email to support asking for an email change, and i cant seem to find the steam key, was it sent in the order email when you first buy the game? with the emails you receive about 1 min after purchase? if not, the email may have been deleted, can i get it resent?