Author Topic: Desert Endurance Races  (Read 5061 times)

Azhurel

I would love a desert track where there's nothing but desert. No wall just a trail in the desert. We'll atleast most of the time. I think it would be cool if it could run through a small village or have some boulders off the side off the road the smash opposing cars into. Also, the track should be ridiculously long. So long that by the end of the race, only like 5 cars survive. Basically a Dakar Derby!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:08:23 AM by Azhurel »
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

RagingRoach67

So you want Dakar?  :D

Azhurel

"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."

Ozozer

I would love a desert track where there's nothing but desert. No wall just a trail is the desert. And the track should be ridiculously long. To the point here only like 5 cars make it through
Nah, -1!
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)

RacerBest

I'd like that.  :)

temp-64GTX

Interesting idea.
Future Crew, we remember your Second Reality

conso1727

The setting is more for racetracks, not point-to-point races on open environments :/
Hopefully, modding.

dbs213

My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

LUNITIC_WILL

well it could hold all the tracks on it +1
it would be interesting nonetheless. or water canal 2 with 10 laps
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Azhurel

Do you know what Dakar is? It's really cool. It would only be cool I we got another race class like we did in fouc. Look up Dakar I'm sure you'll change your mind

Laerrus

There is a thread on Steam about this kind of thing... Except over various landscapes, a 3000 mile kind of cannon ball run style cross country race...

Something that is more than just driving laps.

Azhurel

Also it would run through a village and every now and then there can be a boulder where you can ram people or be rammed by people. I think a desert track with nothin but sand would suck. But throw in a village and some strategic obstacles and it would be great.Why don you guys like this idea? Imagine how fun it would be with race class cars in it too!

Rivfader

what is thet max size for maps? Hope it's gigantic!

Azhurel

what is thet max size for maps? Hope it's gigantic!
Yeah, and if it isn't  we can just have a lot of laps instead of one massive trail of death