Author Topic: Desert Endurance Races  (Read 5175 times)

Azhurel

Also this would be a good track for trolling, because if a you see a incoming rock or building, you can shove an opponent into it, decimating them!
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

Azhurel

Updated with more info(and better grammar :) )
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."

Lari Fari

I think you can stop bumpingthis thread as by now we have established, that this game will have a semirealistc banger-racing theme and endurance / baja / desert races will not be a part of it. ;-)
Gaming Since 1989

Azhurel

I think you can stop bumpingthis thread as by now we have established, that this game will have a semirealistc banger-racing theme and endurance / baja / desert races will not be a part of it. ;-)
I don't see why it can't. I'm not asking for rally cars and stuff, just a long desert endurance race with bangers.

Lari Fari

People have often asked for point to point races and the response was always the same: "more than unlikely"
Gaming Since 1989

Azhurel

People have often asked for point to point races and the response was always the same: "more than unlikely"
I never said it had to be point to point. That would be cooler though! Also if BB doesn't do it, there's always mods!

Purple44

There some long races to be had in the Crew. Say 1-4 hours.

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1656&start=50

Quote from: Bear304
I'm freaking tired and me hands hurt after a really long and painful faction race with Luny this evening!

Luny and I did the "Landmark Tour" faction race which is said to take about 4 hours. Going from Las Vegas to the upper west coast, from there down to the dessert near the border, and to Miami, Washington, NY, upper East coast, to Detroit, Chicago and then though the snowy mountains and down to the Hoover dam, and i have never been so happy to see Las Vegas again. Round trip, it took me 3 hours and 17 minutes and 5 seconds  8-)   

I sadly lost Luny somewhere in the Texan dessert due to a game crash 90 minutes into the race  :( so i soldiered on alone with the crazy AI drivers 

To sum it up, a f*cking long, mentally and physically draining endurance test

Oh, and if you are going to do this race then do you self a favor and prepare water etc. as it is 3+ hours nonestop racing  ;)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

kruleworld

what is thet max size for maps? Hope it's gigantic!
my guess is it's close to that of sandpit 2 (the unfinished one)

Azhurel, stop bumping your threads, it's bad manners. if people are interested, they will reply.
He's dusted, busted and disgusted, but he's ok.
Windows 8.1, Asus Z87-GD65, intel-i7-4770k, GTX770, 16GB