Author Topic: New updates to the techdemo 2.0?  (Read 657 times)

SitDownCreepa

Will there be new updates to the techdemo 2.0 so it's like techdemo 2.1 and 2.2 and so fourth.
The techdemo is really glitchy when u shoot stuff at buildings because alot of the time it just goes through the building because the entity of the thing you're flinging wasn't really there or something. Please fix this, I know techdemos are just to show of what the engine can do, but please I think this techdemo could become its own game, and I mean it.

FeltHat

imo they shouldnt waste time for updates for sneak peak instead instead of early access

Ozozer

Will there be new updates to the techdemo 2.0 so it's like techdemo 2.1 and 2.2 and so fourth.
The techdemo is really glitchy when u shoot stuff at buildings because alot of the time it just goes through the building because the entity of the thing you're flinging wasn't really there or something. Please fix this, I know techdemos are just to show of what the engine can do, but please I think this techdemo could become its own game, and I mean it.
There is early access already, so wtf??
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)