Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 17682 times)

Tommi Tissari

Hi everyone ! Well My name is Bryan and I'm from France ! I'm a hug fan of FO series since the first FO :3 ! I like video game, music, movie, and go out with my bike when the sun is hot with some beautiful cloud on the sky. I like travel across the world to see other regions/new country/People and landscape. Actually I work in a printing house (Machine conductor). Well I'm here because I want to communicate with BugBear employee, see how they work and how they make a game (talk with them too) Also I have to say thank you BugBear for your games.

Bonjour et bienvenue Bryan! (Hopefully I wrote that correctly.. )  :P
Your screen name suggest that you're a fan of Ghost in the Shell. I'm a huge fan of that anime series too. 
You also seem to have many same goals as I do in life, like traveling etc, cool stuff.   8)

So! Welcome once again and write a lot!  ;D
Retired Bugganeer!

Motoko

Bonjour et bienvenue Bryan! (Hopefully I wrote that correctly.. )
Yes you did ! :)

Your screen name suggest that you're a fan of Ghost in the Shell. I'm a huge fan of that anime series too.
Of course, I liked the movies and the series (I wish for a 3rd Movie !)

You also seem to have many same goals as I do in life, like traveling etc, cool stuff.
Yeah, maybe I'll visit Finland :p

So! Welcome once again and write a lot!
Thx ! And don't worry about it :D

dark.Continue

Hello peoples, I am just PLAYER, a real player from Poland, Im working in Security Company in Super Market and I'm a Hugee fan of FlatOut 2, i started playing flatout2 in 2008 until now, im playing only Online matches beacuse playing single player is bit boring, my nick name in fo2 in lobby is [dark]_Continue and i goes totally crazy about fo2 game, im proffesional with Bullet GT driving in Derby mode, and im one of the best players in my country (4 years practice) FlatOut is for me like a Crack or heroina for a peoples who taking drugs so i need to take injection of fo2, you can find me in fo2 game, and on all flatout Forums like flatoutjoint and others.

Motoko

Bullet GT driving in Derby mode
Oh you ! Also Welcome here :)

Tommi Tissari

Hello peoples, I am just PLAYER, a real player from Poland, Im working in Security Company in Super Market and I'm a Hugee fan of FlatOut 2, i started playing flatout2 in 2008 until now, im playing only Online matches beacuse playing single player is bit boring, my nick name in fo2 in lobby is [dark]_Continue and i goes totally crazy about fo2 game, im proffesional with Bullet GT driving in Derby mode, and im one of the best players in my country (4 years practice) FlatOut is for me like a Crack or heroina for a peoples who taking drugs so i need to take injection of fo2, you can find me in fo2 game, and on all flatout Forums like flatoutjoint and others.

Hello and welcome dark.Continue!
Keep on playing and posting!  :D
Retired Bugganeer!

Jellivaara

Hello everyone!
I am young guy from Finland and Im iterested for many things for exemple level design. I have made some maps or mods for few games and studying basics of level architecture. I just found this page and Im happy for it.    Next week I go to gameshop and buy some new  driving game... And maybe in future I'll do something that I dream.

Good night
K.Jellivaara

Motoko

Welcome here o/

Tommi Tissari

Hello and welcome to the boards Jellivaara!  (You're SO gonna be called Jelly from now on!) :D

Hold on to your dream and train up your skills. Eventually it will pay of.
It was 16 years ago when I first saw promo pics of Remedy's first Max Payne game. After that I decided that one day I will work for the Finnish game industry. 
So, I studied and eventually got the Bachelor’s Degree in 3D animation and visualization blabla.. 
More blabla.

Just work hard and you will get there! (this was the point) :)

Retired Bugganeer!

Jellivaara

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll keep going  :D

GoldenApe

Oh, where are my manners, I've been around here for months but have never even introduced myself here.
Hi, I'm GoldenApe, 24, from The Netherlands. I've become a big fan of Bugbear since the second Flatout, because I absolutely loved FO1, but it had some points of critique and it was so clear to me that Bugbear had listened to the players' feedback and fixed all the issues in FO2. Also with RRU you can see what Bugbear has learned from the Flatout series and how it's improved. I think any studio that is so skilled in recognizing their weak points and improving them right away deserves a huge amount of respect  8)
Anyway, back to me: I'm currently in the process of graduating from college, specializing in 3D animation and motion capture. Sadly not much of that is ever needed in a race game (although I recently finished Driver San Francisco and there's some good character animation in that). Other than that I'm into the usual: films, games, tv-series, music (rock/metal) and also computer hardware.
Well, that's it I guess, see you around!

-GA

Motoko

Welcome Golden !

Tommi Tissari

Greetings and welcome GoldenApe!  :D

It's always good to meet a fellow tv and film buff!  8)

Retired Bugganeer!

Birddogg66

My Name is Andy Clark and I live in florida and no I do not work for Slightly Mad Studios that is another Andy Clark. I jave been doing driving games for about 12 or so years and own many titles. My Bugbear titles include Rally Trophy(a real Gem) and Flatout 1 and I enjoy them both very much.
I have been a member of this forum for over a year why am I still a newbie?

Tommi Tissari

Good morning and welcome Birddogg66! 
Retired Bugganeer!