Author Topic: Early Access doubled sales over Christmas week, demo downloaded over 50,000 times!  (Read 12666 times)

Purple44

Rumor is maybe something by end of January, definitively think we will see something in February.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

conso1727

Rumor is maybe something by end of January, definitively think we will see something in February.
The 21st is a long time away... if they could AT LEAST release an 8 track for us to have fun... :'(

Big Ron

The 21st is a long time away... if they could AT LEAST release an 8 track for us to have fun... :'(

Before something can be released, it has to be build. Do you know that they've build a figure 8-track already?
CPU: Intel i7-3770 @ 3,4Ghz + Scythe Ninja 3-cooler, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1600 Mhz , GPU: Gainward GTX670, HDD: Samsung 830 Series SSD 128GB, WD 1.0TB, Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, PS: BE Quiet BQT 550W, OS: Windows 7 64-bit, LCD: Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24" FullHD, Wheel: Log. G25

Discos_Dead

Congrats to the good folks at BugBear! 

After my experience with BF4, I told myself I would never, EVER pre-order another game.  I'd wait for full release, then wait for the first big patches to fix the major issues, and THEN I'd hand over my hard-earned money. 

Absolutely no regrets with this game.  I don't know if anyone watched Nerd3's review of this, but he doesn't hand out praise lightly - and he was giggling like a school girl while racing around in the demo.

Congratulations, and I look forward to whatever you have in store for us down the road.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:48:10 AM by Discos_Dead »

Purple44

Where's that rumor coming from?

Come from these 2 posts:

pre order on steam?

You will, we will most likely submit a build to Steam already in January.

Not yet, when we get back to the office next week we have to decide if we're going to wait for the next build, and if we are, what kind of features can we realistically expect to implement without postponing the Steam release for too long. After all, we don't want to keep you guys waiting!

As far as I can remember the approval process shouldn't take longer than a week.

If Bugbear decide to go with a new build/update before going live on Steam, may take until sometime February before new build is ready, I'm thinking.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:14:26 AM by Purple44 »

Juuxu

Late congratulations bugbear!!!!

Don't rush the game out, take your time and polish it nicely and steadily  :D
Can't wait tho!   :o
Tip: Push the gas pedal to go faster!

Victor Cortez

Where's that rumor coming from?

Come from these 2 posts:

pre order on steam?

You will, we will most likely submit a build to Steam already in January.

Not yet, when we get back to the office next week we have to decide if we're going to wait for the next build, and if we are, what kind of features can we realistically expect to implement without postponing the Steam release for too long. After all, we don't want to keep you guys waiting!

As far as I can remember the approval process shouldn't take longer than a week.

If Bugbear decide to go with a new build/update before going live on Steam, may take until sometime February before new build is ready, I'm thinking.

Nice. I had completely missed that thread.

So, let's see what happens. In the meanwhile I've made up my mind that I will change my preorder, I had the basic one and I want the next, partially because of the extra car they give you, partially just to give some extra money to Bugbear, because I honestly think they deserve it.

The game looks promising and their previous products were extremely good, but most of all I like their attitude. Making a quality game (no indie two-pixel stuff), a game they believe in, knowing they could make more money if they just let publisher in.

A studio other people should look up to.

UsF

I just remembered that I wanted to post a smug "told you so"-post about getting an early access demo/tech demo out with famous Youtube coverage. I know it doesn't always work, but chances are good it does and it indeed did. :) So happy this is now on track..ahahahah...sorry. ;)

Zenon

Does this demo have steering wheel support ? :)

LUNITIC_WILL

i don't think so
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Purple44

Does this demo have steering wheel support ? :)

My DFGT wheel works with the Sneak Peek demo. If your wheel need 2 usb ports for the wheel and the pedals, this not support in demo and not sure if supported in v2.0 Sneak Peak that come with pre-order of NCG: Wreckfest. Now Wreckfest has pretty good wheel support for most wheels now, even ones that use 2 USB ports.

Suggest do a forum search for your wheel and see if players have issues with it.