Author Topic: What are we working on?  (Read 81974 times)

sam223

All I know is I spent countless hours playing Ultimate carnage back in the day, it was one of my favorite games...I hope wreckfest has that game mode where you do a full race, get points for wrecking other cars but have to survive the entire race! That was my favorite races in that game!
Thats pretty much in the game already except theres no visible points. You just get a reward the end of the race for dealing the most damage and wrecking the most cars
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

TheEngiGuy

All I know is I spent countless hours playing Ultimate carnage back in the day, it was one of my favorite games...I hope wreckfest has that game mode where you do a full race, get points for wrecking other cars but have to survive the entire race! That was my favorite races in that game!
Thats pretty much in the game already except theres no visible points. You just get a reward the end of the race for dealing the most damage and wrecking the most cars

Pretty sure the dev is considering this gamemode for the future.

Maheer

Thanks for letting me know the story of Flatout.
You are my buddy!!! :)

Hreku

Will there be some update soon?

Callahan420

There was just an update at the end of December. I don't expect another update until release or close to release.

Purple44

There was just an update at the end of December. I don't expect another update until release or close to release.

I'm expecting at least one more Build release before final version get release. Dec Build and the hotfixes got Wreckfest closer to be ready for prime time, but there a lot of suggestions and bug fixes that will need at least one more testing by the community.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Callahan420

I'm expecting at least one more Build release before final version get release. Dec Build and the hotfixes got Wreckfest closer to be ready for prime time, but there a lot of suggestions and bug fixes that will need at least one more testing by the community.

I agree but think it will be close to release. But wasn't most people uncertain about getting this last update? I was just grateful to get it and makes me wonder if we will get the chance to play the build before final release.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yes, you will - we'll push out a blog post this week detailing what we're currently working on but our current plan is that there will be a new update soon.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO