Author Topic: What are we working on?  (Read 90040 times)

sam223

All I know is I spent countless hours playing Ultimate carnage back in the day, it was one of my favorite games...I hope wreckfest has that game mode where you do a full race, get points for wrecking other cars but have to survive the entire race! That was my favorite races in that game!
Thats pretty much in the game already except theres no visible points. You just get a reward the end of the race for dealing the most damage and wrecking the most cars
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

TheEngiGuy

All I know is I spent countless hours playing Ultimate carnage back in the day, it was one of my favorite games...I hope wreckfest has that game mode where you do a full race, get points for wrecking other cars but have to survive the entire race! That was my favorite races in that game!
Thats pretty much in the game already except theres no visible points. You just get a reward the end of the race for dealing the most damage and wrecking the most cars

Pretty sure the dev is considering this gamemode for the future.

Maheer

Thanks for letting me know the story of Flatout.
You are my buddy!!! :)

Hreku

Will there be some update soon?
Rocket League is a great game, the first time in rocket league I played on PS4 and I admit that I prefer to play on the pad, unfortunately I do not have PS4, only PC, so I play in Rocket League only on PC. In the game I really like crates, opening rocket league crates is great fun, you can draw lots of interesting items. I hunt for items like White Zomba, or White Titanium Zomba (WT Zomba) or different decaks for Rocket League. Unfortunately, they are very rare and you have to buy a lot of crates to get them, recently new crates have appeared. Sam bought 30 x victory crate and won rare league decals rocket https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
This is my favorite game, I play it often and in my opinion the best game that was created on all platforms, ie Rocket League Xbox, Rocket League Crates PC, Rocket League items PS4
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:58:15 PM by Hreku »

Callahan420

There was just an update at the end of December. I don't expect another update until release or close to release.

Purple44

There was just an update at the end of December. I don't expect another update until release or close to release.

I'm expecting at least one more Build release before final version get release. Dec Build and the hotfixes got Wreckfest closer to be ready for prime time, but there a lot of suggestions and bug fixes that will need at least one more testing by the community.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Callahan420

I'm expecting at least one more Build release before final version get release. Dec Build and the hotfixes got Wreckfest closer to be ready for prime time, but there a lot of suggestions and bug fixes that will need at least one more testing by the community.

I agree but think it will be close to release. But wasn't most people uncertain about getting this last update? I was just grateful to get it and makes me wonder if we will get the chance to play the build before final release.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yes, you will - we'll push out a blog post this week detailing what we're currently working on but our current plan is that there will be a new update soon.

bestgrafix

Hi,

still having issues with the Menu in 21:9 Resolution, will that be also fixed ?

greetings

Drugsbunny

I would just like to say how disappointed i am in bugbear i bought this game before it even hit EA on steam and its still in EA on steam thats ridiculous people still buying into this pos game are stupid why suppport devs that dont give a shi about us

sam223

I would just like to say how disappointed i am in bugbear i bought this game before it even hit EA on steam and its still in EA on steam thats ridiculous people still buying into this pos game are stupid why suppport devs that dont give a shi about us
Ive said this many times during wreckfest development. Whats the better alternative? Theres only really BeamNG if you want a similar experience,and that game is taking even longer. 12 years development if you include rigs of rods
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

TheEngiGuy

If they didn't give a shit, they wouldn't have bothered finding a publisher and releasing what is considered the biggest update since the game hit EA, despite the ridiculous criticism holding it back.

Tonza

If they didn't give a shit, they wouldn't have bothered finding a publisher and releasing what is considered the biggest update since the game hit EA, despite the ridiculous criticism holding it back.
Some people just turn blind eye to everything positive that happens for the game, and those people are not worth the time to argue with

Purple44

Some people just turn blind eye to everything positive that happens for the game, and those people are not worth the time to argue with

I've had a great time online since Oct 2014.  :D

Where you going to go to have some rough and tumble folkracing online with good players?

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

RickyB

(...) our current plan is that there will be a new update soon.

;D