Author Topic: Ridge Racer Unbounded Online Meetup Organization Thread  (Read 2434 times)

Road King

Hello everyone, and this thread is for organizing your Ridge Racer Unbounded Online sessions (since it's so hard to get anyone online playing) so you don't have to spend 20 hours PMing people on PSN (or XBOX Live) to get people online.

Please follow this template if you want to start a meetup:

Name of Meetup Creator (PSN ID or XBOX Gamertag):
Starting Date/Time (please list timezone!):
Network (PSN or XBOX Live):
Minimum Number of players needed:
Class of Car:
Track(s):
Description of Track(s):
Additional Rules (if any):

CURRENT MEETUPS:

Name of Meetup Creator (PSN ID or XBOX Gamertag):pp-123
Starting Date/Time (please list timezone!):Sunday, January 19th, 7:00 AM (GMT -5)
Network (PSN or XBOX Live):PSN
Minimum Number of players needed:2 or 3
Class of Car:Super
Track(s):Car Parkour (by pp-123 [me])
Description of Track(s):Considered by many to be the hardest of the technical tracks, this track has a ton of tricky jumps, the infamous "Blind Parkour" section, and the fact that this track only has been completed twice, this is by far the most difficult track in Ridge Racer Unbounded to date.
Additional Rules (if any):Every player needs to finish this track within 35 minutes. Clean racing (if possible), and teamwork is needed! Everyone needs to finish within 35 minutes or the challenge is failed.

DISCUSSING ABOUT MEETUPS:

Please say the meetup you are talking about (the template shown above), and copy/paste that into your message. For example:

Poster: [insert meetup details here]

[message goes here]

[signature]

That is all for now.

~Road King
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:09:51 PM by Road King »

RacerBest

Would be cool to have an online race on PS3, but your time is too late for me.

Road King

I think that I can do earlier. How about 7:00 GMT-5 Sunday January 19? We could also do January 18th as well. Any time works except for me on January 18th from 8:00 AM (GMT -5) to 4:00 PM (GMT -5)

(This may be filmed on YT, but Google banned me for sharing the petition link to stop the G+ comments system) If I can get a new Account up, then I think that I can start making a Circuits from Hell video (like the one Hellfire_WZ did on Wipeout) of the most difficult tracks in the game and some people like us trying them out.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:50:39 AM by Road King »

RacerBest

7:00 GMT-5 is a good time normally, but I on 19th I won't be home at that time.

Road King

So, 19:00 GMT-5 for January 18th is fine?

Also, what is your PSNID?

RacerBest

Ah sorry for cunfusion, actually it was 18th day when i am not home at that time, but 19th day (Sunday) is good. 7:00 AM is good time.

PSN name is same as my name here.

Road King

Done. I'll add you as soon as I get home.

So, 19th of January, 7:00 AM it is then!

RacerBest

Done. I'll add you as soon as I get home.

So, 19th of January, 7:00 AM it is then!
Yeah, that's good.  :)

Road King

Well then, I think that this event is good to go! Mics are allowed (as this is a teamwork based event), and if you could get some other people to join this meetup, that would be awesome.

~Road King

EDIT: Well then, I guess that RacerBest and I completely failed! In fact, I was the one that completely screwed up, not RacerBest! Stupid Crinale made me fail (died at the train jump a lot)! Might make another meetup soon enough.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:09:31 PM by Road King »