Author Topic: Want snow tracks? Let Bugbear know here.  (Read 10706 times)

dbs213

Ice derby stage? you mean like flatout 3's? that actually wasn't a bad derby stage to be honest.

Shhhhhhh. We don't talk about that ;)

I'm all in for some winter tracks, something FO2/UC didn't have.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

Speedevil

Whitefish Lake was a great map in FO1, loved the frozen lake and the shortcuts.  :)

Shivaxi

I think 99% of us want snow tracks haha, I've seen posts everywhere about it.  +1 !  Absolutely and definitely ^^

rich32g

+1
Feel free to visit/join my Sim-Racing community website, Pitlanes.com

Purple44

Ice derby stage? you mean like flatout 3's? that actually wasn't a bad derby stage to be honest.

This was a good derby pit online with Flatout5:

Here some Flatout 3 online derby action.
-video

Derby pit had the extra twist of an ice tornado. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Roadwarrior

Snow and ice is needed in this game!
It is the reason why I play Flatout 1 now and then, I like to take bronze level car and then hit gold level snow track ahh that feeling when you overtake every single car and finish the race as number 1  :)
But anyway I personally want to see these snow/ice tracks in this game just pure Flatout 1 style 8)
And who knows maybe at some point those snow tracks could be used in some sort of christmas event or something?
You want your car to sound like it has boomstick under it?
Then head to Road Warrior's pipe and rust service.
We have lots of second hand parts in store now!
Exhaust parts, tires, radiators and even superchargers!
Come and see our MAD prices!

Juuxu

Of course we want snow tracks and more than one please!  ;D
+1 to Ice derby stage from here o.o would be awesome.
Tip: Push the gas pedal to go faster!

Victor Cortez

I'm not a great fan of snow tracks. Mostly because I'm not a fan of snow. And that's mostly because I've seen snow a handful of times in my life. Anyway...

I'd like if they had a normal version of a track, like the dirt one, and a snow version. This could potentially save time as some of the work would probably be done already (no, I'm not assuming that making a snow track is as simple as clicking one checkbox).

RacerBest

Yes, snow tracks would be great.

Ozozer

+1!!!
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)

T-Gul

Yes! We sure as hell need some challenging ice and snow tracks, ..maybe also studded tires ?
Girls just want! to beat the boys

Dwarfy2k

This was a good derby pit online with Flatout5:

Here some Flatout 3 online derby action. -video

Derby pit had the extra twist of an ice tornado. :)

Yup that's the one I'm talking about. That was a good idea with that. I'm all for snow stages so long as we can get snow tires. FO1 snow tracks were harsh.

Adenru

FO1 snow tracks were harsh.
This is the reason they were awesome.

Purple44

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Raubhamster

I'd love to see some snoy and icy tracks. Adds some variety in optics and driving style.
Imagine cruising through a snowy forest and then suddenly the road ends and you continue driving over a frozen lake.