Author Topic: Online???  (Read 10208 times)

John Burning

Bugbear, do you supporting FlatOut's servers? Is it real to play with someone online?

Purple44

Go here:

http://fo-online.net/

If want to race Flatout 1 online. These guys been racing Flatout 1 online for a long time now.

Flatout 2 Gamespy servers are still up and running. I race\derby for about 4 hours last Saturday with some guys from Flatout Joint.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

John Burning

Go here:

http://fo-online.net/

If want to race Flatout 1 online. These guys been racing Flatout 1 online for a long time now.

Flatout 2 Gamespy servers are still up and running. I race\derby for about 4 hours last Saturday with some guys from Flatout Joint.
WOW! Let's play together, I think it coul be really interesting! :D

John Burning

When I'm clicking "Join" the game is trying to launch and after that it gives me the error: "Failed to find Steam". So sad D:

err

Its because you seem t have steam version, you can overcome it by going download section in www.fo-online.net ;)

John Burning

Its because you seem t have steam version, you can overcome it by going download section in www.fo-online.net ;)
Thak you but I'm not going to be a pirate.

err

pirate? What the hell?  ???
How can you be pirate if you already bought the game.
Ofcouse you can buy (again) GOG version what works with flatoutnet.
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/flatout
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:42:36 PM by err »

John Burning

pirate? What the hell?  ???
How can you be pirate if you already bought the game.
Ofcouse you can buy (again) GOG version what works with flatoutnet.
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/flatout
Ok, Ok you are right.
I'm clicking to .exe file and got the error: Cannot open file data\language\version.ini
-_-

err

that means you dont have 1.1 patch, download fov2plus, it already contains that and also some nice features like , more tracks available in multiplayer and lobby chat.

John Burning

that means you dont have 1.1 patch, download fov2plus, it already contains that and also some nice features like , more tracks available in multiplayer and lobby chat.
Thank you!

Purple44

I do not know why Bugbear\Empire Interactive\Steam put Euro v1.0 Flatout up on Steam for download and not the patch Euro v1.1 Flatout. This was a mistake.

Also using a noCD exe is not pirating as long as you have bought the game. And without the Euro v1.1 noCD exe, US players with US v1.2 Flatout ( like me ) could not race online with the players with the Euro v1.1 Flatout ( like err ).

Hi err.  :)  You and your "gang" should be thank for keeping Flatout 1 alive online.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:35:19 PM by Purple44 »

John Burning

BTW, I've got the "Failed to find Steam" error in FO2 too!!!

Purple44

Happen all the time with Steam versions of Flatout. Search for "Failed to find Steam" in Steam Flatout forum for some possible fixes.

John Burning

Happen all the time with Steam versions of Flatout. Search for "Failed to find Steam" in Steam Flatout forum for some possible fixes.
Thanks! :D

dark.Continue

sometimes I'm playing fo1 online and checking server lists on fo-online.net but i prefer FlatOut 2 Online ;)

People can anyone explain me: Who is hosting FlatOut 2 Servers? and who is responsible for them, what company?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:34:16 PM by dark.Continue »