Author Topic: SLI?  (Read 1296 times)

STEE0119

Im guessing the Trial version of the game isn't yet compatible with SLI??

Cornkid

dev said it wasnt on 16/1 , but will be added

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,2254.msg25272.html#msg25272

STEE0119

soon im sure!

Purple44

dev said it wasnt on 16/1 , but will be added

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,2254.msg25272.html#msg25272

"but will be added", Cornkid?
SLI is currently unsupported, i.e. not tested. We will investigate the situation sometime in the near future.

SLI/Crossfire is tricky, it need to be supported by game and the drivers for SLI and Crossfire need a profile for the game.

I never got my 2 8800 to work in GRID 1. Since then I will never do SLI/Crossfire again. Just buy the best single GPU I can get for my $200. And when that video card get to slow, go buy my next $200.

Game after game over the years I read in the forums not supporting SLI or Crossfire on release day. Some games get things work out in a month or 2 after release.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

serin

I've sworn by my SLI ever since my 8800s -- pair of 280s 285s then 580 2g and pair of 580 3G cards.  I have never had a bad thing to say other then having to turn it back on because it's off by default every driver update.  GTA IV is the only game I've ever wanted more power on but couldn't get it because SLI wasn't supported.

I just find the best card I can buy, buy two of them, and it lasts me like 3 years.  I'm still running everything from Batman to BF4 with no problems @ 2560 x 1600.

All that said, I did not see any obvious difference after turning my SLI back on -- I had played it last night and it looks like (since I had updated my driver) I had not been using SLI last night.  It's the same smooth performance.

Majatek

The best thing you can do is turn on Alternate Frame Rendering 2 - this effectively forces frames to be rendered in parts across multiple GPU's. It's an alternate way to handle SLI rendering (as the name implies) and is the only way to really get NCG to use both GPU's as SLI is not currently supported.
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

MSPORTBMW

Can't wait to play this bitch with my 2 680m's........runs lovely tho on 1 at the moment.........39-48 fps with everything maxed out.