Author Topic: Weekly Report (Feb 07)  (Read 56210 times)

R3dM0nKey

"Weekly Report" yeah! That's awesome. Please keep that up, even if you just have small news. But much better than nothing!

I can't wait! The new car looks nice and the track might be hell with 24 cars ^^

Patch next week? No problem. Take your time. I have to learn for exams anyways ;=)

PS: The more Bugbear talks to the community the more copies they're gonna sell. Trust me!
PPS: First post here. Nice to meet you! :)

Cornkid

Sweet, Many thanks for the update, appreciate it.

Usmovers_02

Dayum!! The new update sounds like it's going to be way more than I expected. I'm a bit confused about the figure 8 though. Is it going to be like the current arena where the AI drives wherever it wants or is it going to be like a circuit?

Purple44

I just got a T-Boner :o

LOLL

AI beware!!!! With 23 AI, I should be able to get a few double T-bones on the figure 8 track. Maybe even get my first ever triple T-bone.  :D

Congrats to Usmovers_02 and Majatek.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Usmovers_02

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D and thanks to BB for the vote of confidence. I promise I'll try to be as fair as possible.

Purple44

Dayum!! The new update sounds like it's going to be way more than I expected. I'm a bit confused about the figure 8 though. Is it going to be like the current arena where the AI drives wherever it wants or is it going to be like a circuit?

Hmmm, if like real life figure 8 track, the AI will be told to do a figure 8 pattern, but us players may be free to roam the derby arena any way we want, but lap not going to count.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Usmovers_02

That'd be absolutely kickass.

TheGamer0013

Awesome!  :D
System Specs

CPU: i7 3770k OC 4.4Ghz GPU: GTX 980 RAM: 8 GB DDR3 667Mhz Mainboard: Asrock P67 Extreme6 OS: Windows 7 Pro

Cornkid

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D and thanks to BB for the vote of confidence. I promise I'll try to be as fair as possible.

I congratulated Maja privately, and nice one you also.

I doubt you have an unfair bone in your body, and for sure your attitude as a forum member hasnt changed since being promoted, They couldnt of made a better choice ;)

Back on topic, before I get told we have a "general discussion" thread , I'd also like to know if DD 8 track is a race, or mayhem.

More info to follow next week does a good enough job of keeping me patient tho .
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:09:54 PM by Cornkid »

MSPORTBMW

Firstly congrats to usmovers and maj.
Omg...can't wait till next week.......really looking forward to the figure 8 track and the new car.
I'd also be interested to know if the track will have barriers round it so the cars can't leave the figure 8.........I'm hoping that's the case.

Fantastic work guys

Iwasawa

I really really hope for controller support. I cant enjoy the game really with keyboard and its just getting better and better...

conso1727

With 23 AI, I should be able to get a few double T-bones on the figure 8 track. Maybe even get my first ever triple T-bone.  :D

With 23 AI the track will be absolute madness.
I won't be surprised to see a quadruple T-Bone :p

UsF

Yay new content. Great to hear the car damage is now more realistic. Can't wait. Damn long weekend now. :)

Majatek

It's a pleasure being a part of this awesome experience, and I'll be trying my best to make it a safe (and fun!) one for all of you. This community is made of people who are pretty rad, and I'm looking forward to what's in store for the future.

Also OH MY GOD YES. Figure-8 jump track. I'm going to sit here and cry tears of joy now.
This update is going to be amazing. :))

Thanks a ton Bugbear! You guys rock. Hopefully for future updates we will all understand that you're pretty busy guys and that it's hard for you to give us a steady stream of news due to the time spent on developing your title. I do have to say this: Those screenshots look amazing. You've really come a long way. :)

EDIT:
Did anyone notice that the numberplate is l33t speak for "Fail Boat"? XD
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:52:49 PM by Majatek »
YouTube - Twitter

Having problems with purchasing NCG? Contact support@bugbear.fi

I moderate forums & break games

UsF

Nice touch on the license plate then. :) I have a question. Customizable lap and opponent counts are nice, but can we also have the option to select the opponent type? I was thinking of along the lines of random, random (class) and same as player. Later on we could maybe have the option to checkbox select cars that we allow for a single race to have a more precise control of what we want. But lap count selection is a definite plus! Go wild with the top limit. Endurance races on figure eight.

Another thing could be damage multiplier selection for visual and/or actual damage, like having high visual damage, but low actual damage for very distorted cars. :)

And last but not least, reverse race checkbox to race a track in the opposite direction?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:58:39 PM by UsF »