Author Topic: Weekly Report (Feb 07)  (Read 58507 times)

DiamondSnake

Here they don't slow you down when you go overboard but you get an unpleasant surprise on the bill at the end of the month though  :(

conso1727

So Italy is the only country in which you pay a fixed amount every month and you have unlimited traffic?

SkinnierSteve

My country also have true uncapped deals where you pay a fixed amount of money and get permanent fast internet. It's ADSL uncapped. But I have mtn online uncapped lite.
Specs: Windows 10 pro 64-bit, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 ROG STRIX Edition, Intel core I5-3470 3.20 GHz quad core, 16 gigs of ram, 700 watt huntkey power supply. Controller: Xbox 360 wired 
Steam name: SkinnierSteve
youtube channel name: SkinnierSteve

Victor Cortez

So Italy is the only country in which you pay a fixed amount every month and you have unlimited traffic?

Nope, it's like that anywhere in EU

HYLK

I love the new car, however some little random things i hate of it.

1. if u hit an opponent, doesnt mather hard or light, he will make a turn for the walls.
2. Just me who see a different crash damage depending on wich race u choose?  For me its different everytime accept on the tracks, meaning, figure 8, tarmac, dd, and gravel all have different crashdamage. But in every single race, of the same sort, my crashdamaged car looks the same as the race just before.
3. figure 8 race all the cars want to hit the walls right from the start.

well thats what i found so far. Just me who got these problems. Oooh, and its to easy winning races...