Author Topic: What do YOU want the backer car to be?  (Read 26334 times)

Azhurel

I hope it's a 50's chevy bel air, if that dosent alreay make it in. As you can tell by my avatar, I like 50's cars....ALOT!
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."
1957 Chevy Bel-air and 1957 Cameo For Wreckfest!!

Victor Cortez

I hope they let us upgrade the pre-order :(

crashkid3000

Hopefully something extraoridinary... Like Azhules mentioned 2 posts about this one, a 50' Bel Air, a Checker Marathon or maybe a '15 Mustang (which looks suprisingly like the GTA-V-Buffalo) or a MG XPower SV (with a smaller engine) could become the exclusive car - of course without this name and a few visual changes.
... enjoys wrecking other cars

CPU: Intel i5 4460 (4 cores @ 3.2 GHz)
GPU: Gígabyte Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 2 * 8GB DDR3-1600

strd

Or maybe a Bel air named Azhurel for copyright reasons.

Or a Sierra cosworth 4x4.

conso1727

A derbified hearse or a derbified taxi-copcar?

Azhurel

Or maybe a Bel air named Azhurel for copyright reasons.

Or a Sierra cosworth 4x4.

I would be honored to be named after a bel air :) +1
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:54:56 AM by Azhurel »
"All this fanboying over one manufacturer needs to stop. There are beautiful cars from every manufacturer, so limiting your self to one is equally as ignorant as only liking one race of people."

Azhurel

A derbified hearse or a derbified taxi-copcar?
Hearse? Heck ya! +1

poxx

1972 Challenger R/T (White, as in the movie "Vanishing Point", which btw is worth a watch)

toninus

A DeLorean-like.

dbs213

Ford Mustang Mach 1 with buyable hubcaps that can be knocked-off.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

Zibob

I love the Challenger R/T. One of may all time favourite classic muscle cars. If not backer I would love to see something in that style in the game.

Panzer Bastard

well i hope that it's not gonna be anything too fancy, keeping up with NCG's theme i'd like an old mercury (banged up and rustey of course)
My posts make a lot more sense if you read them in a calm voice.

Zebulon55

Harry's Mutt Cutts van from the motion picture "Dumb & Dumber". The ears flap going over bumps.

SonicSpeed

67 Mustang. Now, this is where people, in a posh British accent of course, go "Nyeh(that is a weird word.), that's outlandish, no one would EVER race and smash up a car like that!" And then they faint from the scandal of it all. My response being that that's why this a video game. Something that you can just have fun with. Yes it wouldn't be realistic, but it isn't realistic to say that every fourth car car in San Francisco is either a 67 Camaro or Zonda Cinque, but would Driver: SF be better if you never saw those kinds of cars? If they were all Corolla's and Neon's and the occasional Audi. No, it wouldn't. And that is somehow related to why the Backer should totally be a 67 Mustang-esque car, I got really sidetracked there
Wreckfest. That is a fitting title.

Only 14, but has played every FlatOut game in order, the two GRIDs, and Split/Second, so don't judge.