Author Topic: What do YOU want the backer car to be?  (Read 25856 times)

LUNITIC_WILL

i want the backer car to be a pickup. like an 80's style ford pickup
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Daystar

1972 Challenger R/T (White, as in the movie "Vanishing Point", which btw is worth a watch)

Dude! I loved that movie!!!  :D And yeah that is an awesome choice for a car!

conso1727

The most important thing is that it has to be balanced. No overpowered car because you paid more. This game isn't a damn Pay To Win!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

RacerBest

AE86

Good rally car.. can be more rusty in game to fit in the selection.

Purple44

The most important thing is that it has to be balanced. No overpowered car because you paid more. This game isn't a damn Pay To Win!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Have to agree with that. I would want to race backer car online, but would not want car to give me an advantage over the other players that are unable to pick car.

Hmmm, but this may cause a problem online, If host uses the "same as host" option and host picks the backer car, what happens to players that do not have car available to them? Guess backer car would have to be block from being use in "same as host" option and Random car, Random track mode.

Or maybe be best not to have backer car online. But if backer car is not online, then I would want to be able to use backer car in career mode, since I don't do much single player racing with the AI unless I'm testing a new custom track.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Speedevil

Or they could make it available for the same as host option too. So it can be used online but people who didn't buy it can't play it if the host chooses random cars or anything else.

Satsuma182

67 Mustang. Now, this is where people, in a posh British accent of course, go "Nyeh(that is a weird word.), that's outlandish, no one would EVER race and smash up a car like that!" And then they faint from the scandal of it all. My response being that that's why this a video game. Something that you can just have fun with. Yes it wouldn't be realistic, but it isn't realistic to say that every fourth car car in San Francisco is either a 67 Camaro or Zonda Cinque, but would Driver: SF be better if you never saw those kinds of cars? If they were all Corolla's and Neon's and the occasional Audi. No, it wouldn't. And that is somehow related to why the Backer should totally be a 67 Mustang-esque car, I got really sidetracked there

Why always British?

When it comes down to it, no car is safe from being raced. Not even a mustang  :P

toninus

An ice-cream truck  :D

SonicSpeed

67 Mustang. Now, this is where people, in a posh British accent of course, go "Nyeh(that is a weird word.), that's outlandish, no one would EVER race and smash up a car like that!" And then they faint from the scandal of it all. My response being that that's why this a video game. Something that you can just have fun with. Yes it wouldn't be realistic, but it isn't realistic to say that every fourth car car in San Francisco is either a 67 Camaro or Zonda Cinque, but would Driver: SF be better if you never saw those kinds of cars? If they were all Corolla's and Neon's and the occasional Audi. No, it wouldn't. And that is somehow related to why the Backer should totally be a 67 Mustang-esque car, I got really sidetracked there

Why always British?

When it comes down to it, no car is safe from being raced. Not even a mustang  :P

Sorry, I was thinking of 67 Shelby, not the standard. The Shelby's are really expensive and nobody would derby those, I got mixed up. And to be clear, by posh British I mean "Nier, this is inconceivable" tone. The sort of thing you imagine is just a genetic mutation in rich A$$hats (clever censoring there) Just to clear things up a bit
Wreckfest. That is a fitting title.

Only 14, but has played every FlatOut game in order, the two GRIDs, and Split/Second, so don't judge.

I think the backer race car must be this ( http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Ford/GeigerCars-Ford-F650-2.jpg ) so whenever somebody playing an online multiplayer race see that car they be like "oh that's the backer car!!!"

Daystar

I think the backer race car must be this ( http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Ford/GeigerCars-Ford-F650-2.jpg ) so whenever somebody playing an online multiplayer race see that car they be like "oh that's the backer car!!!"

Oh man! that truck looks sweet! let's just hope it's not diesel powered...

John Burning

Road King's remake.

Zeron

Either a Toyota AE86 or one of the B Group rally cars such as the Lancia Delta. The Beetle should be in the game as a car for everyone.

Of course we can't have the actual cars in the game but we can have clones just like GTA has.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:48:04 PM by Zeron »

Mopower

how about a 64 Chrysler Imperial... Derby car king!

i like to honk to make my worse air
This is why we can't have nice things.

Pekonilkki

Whatever it is, I hope it's good. I'm not much of a car person so it's impossible for me to name a car that I would like to be the backer car.
I'm a tongue in cheek kinda guy. Keep that in mind when reading my comments.

also sory from my bad enlish i dont speek it rely goodly